December 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otherwise, you require two razors aka GT Method to do what the rest of us do with one ?

Might explain why he wore a mask, severe razor burn, nicks, cuts and weepers.

Ah good, I needed more GBEs.
Have you been a good Monsta??!
I bought 200 back in July but haven't been able to touch them until now. I got to try one courtesy of your (early) vintage blade package. I like!

Is that a Weber PH with bulldog handle?

Oh boy you're gonna love that Weber mate…and I'm gonna love that Plisson, Cpt's Choice Bay Rum and half that Cat O'9 tails…yeeeeeehaaaaaa
P.S., how good does the Bay Rum smell mate?

Mate with that nice Weber you'll hardly think about the Standard again will you?

Looking forward to a few of those B&M samples.... See if their stuffs good - or if it's just Branding&Marketing.

Enough about you.. Let's talk about me now..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418894828.466748.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418894842.933809.jpg

Curtesy of Siñor Borked

The blades are due to his generous nature. I'm under strict instructions to use up the new blades cutting my face up before moving into the vintage once I know half what I'm going.

Thanks Borked - love your work

The blades are due to his generous nature. I'm under strict instructions to use up the new blades cutting my face up before moving into the vintage once I know half what I'm going.

Thanks Borked - love your work

You'll do fine with the modern Polsilvers mate, they're smooth. Nice @borked...

The Astra Platinums were thrown in for another comparison of a decent modern blade :)
You don't have to use all before trying the vintage, yet at least a few packages/tucks to get a feel and develop your technique so variables are not a mitigating factor .
Enjoy.

Lucky me 2 Litres of Jamesons Irish whiskey and 2 litres of Laphroaig 10 yo single malt courtesy of sister and mother over here for Christmas (and they thought I invited them for the pleasure of their company) :)
Well I'm sure their company is a pleasure with half a bottle of each under your belt mate.

Lucky me 2 Litres of Jamesons Irish whiskey and 2 litres of Laphroaig 10 yo single malt courtesy of sister and mother over here for Christmas (and they thought I invited them for the pleasure of their company) :)

All that painting was worthwhile after all

Santa arrived early! A full shaving kit.
He also brought a few goodies for the good boys & girls of P&C...
View attachment 891
Missing an extra box of the GBE's- it's buried too far in the luggage.

Somebody has been a good boy this year clearly!

Who's been a good boy for Santa?!!!! ^^^^ That's who!

Status
Not open for further replies.