Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Some of us have work to do - but there belated is the appropriate thread for all your December 2014 Acquisitions - Christmas presents included.

No 'thinking ofs', no 'maybe somedays', no 'in the post somewhere' or the dreaded 'in my cart at' - just acquisitions please :)

@gthomas04 received -

Tube (at least 3/4 full) of Proraso red compliments of PJ. Will try tomorrow.
Thanks @Pjotr very nice PIF.

I might as well get this thread out of the way for me. Nothing, absolutely nothing will be in the post, thinking of, acquired or otherwise. Christmas? Are you kidding? If I ask my family for anything shaving related they'll get me certified.

Hmmm, now what should I send @Pjotr .....

Gillette guard and appropriate goo?

Nothing in the post for me. Will be quiet until the new year now.

My purchases from last month eventually turned up, just too late for our Christmas pool party at the boss' house.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/380978041798

Five pairs (?) have gone in the Secret Santa pile and are now "from" an ex employee who had a lycra fetish.

Oh dear - that is soooo wrong!

Ordered six 'pairs' did you and gave five away ?????

Yeah, I couldn't find your address to send the last one for the P&C calendar shoot

Some much anticipated items have arrived. A special from Mr @Barrister & Mann and a brush dubbed "Brush of the Gods", although it's softer than a woman's make up brush!

For those who are going to ask - I got it from the U.S. The price differential between U.S. and our local stores is a crock.

2euq240.jpg

Mate I'm really interested in how the Fougere goes! Please give it a good write up when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.