December 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do ?
I thought a lot of gliders jumped off cliffs/ran off the sides of mountains...

You do ?
I thought a lot of gliders jumped off cliffs/ran off the sides of mountains...
Errrr... Those para-glider thingies? How about that? Does that work?
(Psst- Borked, mate go along with it and I'll give you a head up on that brush...)

*waves along the traffic* sorry folks, you missed the show, nothing to see here, @filobiblic and his motor powered glider have already sailed the winds elsewhere...

And in other news, I received a samples pack from a generous benefactor whom I've traded with prior.

Last edited:
Happy new year Will :)
Read through your Q&A over @ reddit, interesting read, particularly the part where you mention the smallest test lot you are reasonably able to do is 3 pound or approximately 1.3 kg.
Could get 12x 100g lots from that (have to keep one yourself naturally) if say a forum decided to go it alone upon a particular scent ;)

Good luck with your bar exam and hope to see you in these waters more often next year.

BTW, it's a pity that Fougere Classique is probably the only bottle I'll be able to get my hands upon, as I'm quite enjoying it :)
Am yet to find a slot to test the soaps, yet tried one of the fougere one's and whilst it's performance was admirable, I think I need to add more water, as your reddit posts reminded me of.

Status
Not open for further replies.