December 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky I have a little B&M sample booster pack coming in the interim to tide me over till the Spanish stuff rocks in [emoji16] don't tell me your parents got the flu filobiblic [emoji12]
Less than 2 weeks... The race is on! Which one will be first?!

Wait until the Jabonman hits....
Yes, that will be very interesting to read about - I'm sure it'll be good.

Their name reminded me that it's funny how often something in another language can sound 'exotic'/interesting whereas if it was just in english it'd be a tad naff/daggy. As I dunno about you but creations by 'Soapman' wouldn't quite have my attention but Jabonman, tell me more! (y)

Stuff flooding in here at P&C!

Just went shopping at Market 1966. Picked me up an:
- Erskine butterscotch - with 20mm TGN finest (as per @Pjotr)
- Fatboy
- P.160 Tipo Duro

These three could see me set for 2015.
Did you get a chance to look at The Collection (whilst avoiding being mauled to death)?

Finally reporting in for December...

Bought: Roo strop

Trade/PIF: Mike's Natural Hungarian Lavender (thanks @Mark1966)

PIF: Johnny GoodSir soap & AS samples (thanks @stillshunter)

Did you get a chance to look at The Collection (whilst avoiding being mauled to death)?
LOL! No this was from a protected vantage point at the pub or AusPost. I'd like to see the collection and meet Cujo though one day.

Talking dogs and acquisitions - just took on a rescue dog (yes another one) a couple of days ago. She's looks a Cujo and acts a pussycat…
BTW: not my photo but from the previous owner.

$_20.JPG

LOL! No this was from a protected vantage point at the pub or AusPost. I'd like to see the collection and meet Cujo though one day.
all these clandestine meetings in pubs and trading packages...

Art of Shaving (tallow) soap turned up today courtesy of @Young Buck. Easy and efficient transaction.

I've had to go to the local abattoir for the last few days, puts a slightly different perspective on tallow, that's for sure.

I've had to go to the local abattoir for the last few days, puts a slightly different perspective on tallow, that's for sure.

Hey that is nothing. One of my first audit clients - http://www.colyerfehr.com.au/

Had to fly to MEL one time to help with the stocktake, dipping tanks at Port Melbourne and counting 44 gallon drums of finished 'product' in the processing shed.

I'm surprised the smell has gone from me after only 20 something years ....

Hey that is nothing. One of my first audit clients - http://www.colyerfehr.com.au/

Had to fly to MEL one time to help with the stocktake, dipping tanks at Port Melbourne and counting 44 gallon drums of finished 'product' in the processing shed.

I'm surprised the smell has gone from me after only 20 something years ....
@Mark1966 s the top right picture a photo of your collection?

Just tried out the Spieck Active cream hand lathering. It certainly lathers up in the same rich dense way the stick does. This combined with the synth is a lather factory. The scent is a soft one, the same mild lavender as the original but with a citrus note, maybe a hint of lime. The result is a fresh version of the great original. For $10 it's outstanding.

Just tried out the Spieck Active cream hand lathering. It certainly lathers up in the same rich dense way the stick does. This combined with the synth is a lather factory. The scent is a soft one, the same mild lavender as the original but with a citrus note, maybe a hint of lime. The result is a fresh version of the great original. For $10 it's outstanding.
Nah, nah, no, I see what you're doing there mate. I don't need any more enabling. Anyway even just thinking about a more Active Speick mascot blows my mind.

Perhaps a stepping stone to a straight razor. My second last and most intriguing acquisition for 2014. The Mongoose with a slim dub handle.

b6575e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.