The Fat becomes vegan

Don't know why but I bought 2 more pucks to add to the 30year soap collection..
Because you need
XKNEmKi.jpg

MOAR!!.. YOU NEED MOAR SOAPS!.. MOAR DAMMIT!.. MOAR!!

Im still getting the itch to get more. Maybe 10 refills isnt enough. What happens when Im 83 and its all gone. The horror. Id have to fall back on my measly 19 tabac refills. Or worse yet my 5 Speick sticks.:ROFLMAO:
Stock up plenty of more D.R. Harris triple-milled, problem solved

Nah I'd get more MWF. I have a ceramic dish I need to get milage from.
I'm glad to have 20 refill pucks of MWF tallow and only 2 veggies 💩 of MWF, I don't need a bloody ceramic dish as I used the spare empty Stirling green tub to keep the MWF moist locked inside a tub container

I'm glad to have 20 refill pucks of MWF tallow and only 2 veggies 💩 of MWF, I don't need a bloody ceramic dish as I used the spare empty Stirling green tub to keep the MWF moist locked inside a tub container
So what Im hearing is I need 10 more refills and you need the MWF dish. Also I think you might need a few tabac refills. You will run out otherwise at about 91 ish.

You can never have too much soap. It keeps especially if you vacuum seal it. 40 years from now someone like @Gargravarr will appreciate the fact that it smells right.
In 40 years' time I would be 100. Unlikely, given that I'm here for a good time, not a long one. Especially given that I'm somewhat accident-prone, as I was reminded yesterday, and I'm hobbling around with a walking stick right now as a result.

My supplies of Yardley and Valobra should last me into my 70s if I'm careful, and as @SpeedyPC says, there's always DRH to fall back on. For now, at least... :rolleyes:

In 40 years' time I would be 100. Unlikely, given that I'm here for a good time, not a long one. Especially given that I'm somewhat accident-prone, as I was reminded yesterday, and I'm hobbling around with a walking stick right now as a result.

My supplies of Yardley and Valobra should last me into my 70s if I'm careful, and as @SpeedyPC says, there's always DRH to fall back on. For now, at least... :rolleyes:
Ah but your Yardley supply is only here because someone didn't use it. So someone like you in the future hears of this mythical Tabac and MWF and low and behold a stash of pucks that were vacuum sealed way back at the dawn of shaving time ... This guy becomes the envy of all the other crazies, um I mean enthusiasts.

Ah but your Yardley supply is only here because someone didn't use it. So someone like you in the future hears of this mythical Tabac and MWF and low and behold a stash of pucks that were vacuum sealed way back at the dawn of shaving time ... This guy becomes the envy of all the other crazies, um I mean enthusiasts.
giphy.gif

Anyone tried the veggie base yet? Quite worried by this as MWF is my favourite soap. I was going to work my way through all the rubbish I still have in the cupboard before just reverting to it.

Sounds like I may have to fall back on ARKO now!

I'm pinning my hopes that the veggie base is as good as the tallow...

Anyone tried the veggie base yet? Quite worried by this as MWF is my favourite soap. I was going to work my way through all the rubbish I still have in the cupboard before just reverting to it.

Sounds like I may have to fall back on ARKO now!

I'm pinning my hopes that the veggie base is as good as the tallow...
PM me your address and I’ll send you a free veggie MWF

I’m sure it’s fine. I haven’t tried it yet but I’m pretty sure Mitchell’s will have done due diligence

I’m sure it’s fine. I haven’t tried it yet but I’m pretty sure Mitchell’s will have done due diligence
Um probably not. They don’t make the soap it’s made under contract somewhere. The ingredients list would look more like the new Lea reformulation or better yet Haslinger, if performance was important. Also palm would not feature given the EU stance on continued palm products beyond 2030.

Last edited:
I’m still willing to bet it’s going to largely be an internet based “problem” and not a real world one.

But I did hedge and bought some tallow.