The Fat becomes vegan

tim33z

King of 'Spoilers' 2019!
Grand Society
2018 Sabbatical Fail
Where is everyone and why haven’t you all screamed blue murder that MWF new formula is no longer tallow?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

04h3IqC.gif

zEyJWth.gif

Last edited:
D.R. Harris is the last one in UK to remain tallow strong, and I begged KING Charlie's III PLEASE PROTECT D.R. Harris from becoming a SHITTY VEGAN!!
D.R. Harris' royal warrants will expire in just under a couple of years. (One from old QEII and one from the then Prince of Wales.) One may hope they would have the sense to not rock the boat if they put any value on those warrants. Of course, if the king secretly uses canned goo and cartridges, all bets are off. :ROFLMAO:

As for MWF, maybe it's just that nobody uses it?

I just had a look at the new puck I've received and it's the vegan formula. It will be interesting to see how it compares to the original. It's just a shame that they are still claiming it's the original 1893 formula on the box. To be honest, that's quite deceiving.

I just had a look at the new puck I've received and it's the vegan formula. It will be interesting to see how it compares to the original. It's just a shame that they are still claiming it's the original 1893 formula on the box. To be honest, that's quite deceiving.
Where did you buy it or ordered from?

Where did you buy it or ordered from?
It was a swap with another member so I don't know. I thought I'd check the ingredients and it definitely doesn't contain tallow yet the front of the box is no different to the original.