The finished products sticky

Yeah there are rumblings about a decline in to B&B status. The balcony (reference to the grumpy old men making disparaging remarks at the end of the Muppet Show) is the place where many of us now reside to make disparaging remarks. I think it's more fun provided you don't take it too seriously. GT has resigned in disgust. The "G" word still gets the balcony going. We're trying to clean it up.

Nice to hear from you again by the way. Everything OK?

21aae78a16a2413716384253ea220eb1.jpg

Yeah there are rumblings about a decline in to B&B status. The balcony (reference to the grumpy old men making disparaging remarks at the end of the Muppet Show) is the place where many of us now reside to make disparaging remarks. I think it's more fun provided you don't take it too seriously. GT has resigned in disgust. The "G" word still gets the balcony going. We're trying to clean it up.

Nice to hear from you again by the way. Everything OK?
Cheers mate, yeah everything's good. I've taken yet another thread off topic so I guess they will come in here and have a sook about it being cleaned up too. Any mods around here? You can never find one when you need one...
Shame to see GT go. Maybe I need to start being that mod no one likes. Bans. Deletes. OOh I could become Hitler.

Cheers mate, yeah everything's good. I've taken yet another thread off topic so I guess they will come in here and have a sook about it being cleaned up too. Any mods around here? You can never find one when you need one...
Shame to see GT go. Maybe I need to start being that mod no one likes. Bans. Deletes. OOh I could become Hitler.
...well you know you've reached the end when we arrive at Godwin's Law!...and @JugV2 only just re-arrived.
P.S., here's a link for the uneducated.

Hey PJ. Obviously I've been out of the loop for a while; what's "the balcony"?
Has this place really fallen to the depths of B&B? I've even seen the G word used without irony.
This is what happens when moderators let the ball slip and fail to contribute :p

Finished my Stirling "Sharp Dressed Man"!

TFNbSu0.jpg
Full (4.5oz) or sample (1.1oz) puck?

I'm going to have to try me some Stirling again...claims to be the slickest soap available, which is something I value more and more now that I'm exclusively straight shaving every day.

Full (4.5oz) or sample (1.1oz) puck?
Sample (which you'll note is a generous size - a quarter of a full puck).

Yeah - samples don't count here !!!!
Gimme a break- I need to take what I can get! [emoji16] This is more a mini-puck we're talking about. It's like a Dr Jon "Travel" tin compared to the full size option.

Nope, not good enough mate, 1 week ban to contemplate the grave injustice done here *wait, where's my ban hammer ?*

No @Pjotr - we have to maintain STANDARDS and this approach by @filobiblic completely undermines the integrity of this thread.

@borked is on the right track and to assuage @eggbert's concerns I will be preparing a policy briefing on this for @Monsta_AU and the Mod team. After an extensive review of the differentiation between 'products' and 'samples' (for example in relation to customs charges and retail pricing) and analysing the approach taken in other fora I will craft a suitable policy approach based on ISO standards and reflecting international best practice.

I'm sure that it will become a sticky so that even those like @stillshunter who want to critique can find it easily.

No @Pjotr - we have to maintain STANDARDS and this approach by @filobiblic completely undermines the integrity of this thread.

@borked is on the right track and to assuage @eggbert's concerns I will be preparing a policy briefing on this for @Monsta_AU and the Mod team. After an extensive review of the differentiation between 'products' and 'samples' (for example in relation to customs charges and retail pricing) and analysing the approach taken in other fora I will craft a suitable policy approach based on ISO standards and reflecting international best practice.

I'm sure that it will become a sticky so that even those like @stillshunter who want to critique can find it easily.
And a spreadsheet!
(And maybe a flowchart of the organisation structure and policy decision-making progress...)

PowerPoint Presentation Please ?

MS Paint, or interpretive dance for me please.

Maybe not of the sticky-ness @Mark1966 spoke about. I think I can get that one on my own.