The finished products sticky

And a spreadsheet!
(And maybe a flowchart of the organisation structure and policy decision-making progress...)
well let's not solutioneer this early in the piece. I'd recommend our introducing a more systematic process with some programmatic rigour and specificity - accordingly I'd suggest our standing up a steering committee to oversee the development of policy and standards, as well as a sub-committee and a working group to assist in the practical testing and application of these proposals. A secretariat will also need to be identified. Of course before all of this we will need to submit a Request for Tender to identify suitably qualified contractors to outline the selection and governance structure of these committees and working groups, as well as plans to centralise this function to a premises closer to the decision-makers here in Canberra. Premises wil need to be established in the Barton area. Shall we say offices to house a bare bones 3 or 4....hundred staff?

@stillshunter mate, I'm concerned about your welfare.
You may technically be over the border, yet that influence is corrupting you.
Please reconsider and relocate, for your sanity alone mate!

well let's not solutioneer this early in the piece. I'd recommend our introducing a more systematic process with some programmatic rigour and specificity - accordingly I'd suggest our standing up a steering committee to oversee the development of policy and standards, as well as a sub-committee and a working group to assist in the practical testing and application of these proposals. A secretariat will also need to be identified. Of course before all of this we will need to submit a Request for Tender to identify suitably qualified contractors to outline the selection and governance structure of these committees and working groups, as well as plans to centralise this function to a premises closer to the decision-makers here in Canberra. Premises wil need to be established in the Barton area. Shall we say offices to house a bare bones 3 or 4....hundred staff?

The Force is strong in this one ...

LdpkYwEl.jpg

Finished in the last week. Sadly cant buy this balm anymore, but I still have 1 more bottle of Luck Tiger.

LdpkYwEl.jpg

Finished in the last week. Sadly cant buy this balm anymore, but I still have 1 more bottle of Luck Tiger.
LdpkYwEl.jpg

Hi
LdpkYwEl.jpg

Jalex,so am I right in assuming the Lucky Tiger is a keeper?

580366_10204076770878026_2842542137902423010_n.jpg

Last night I coaxed the final offerings from the tub. This stuff is great for recovery and the orange blossom makes for a superb scent. I used it most nights....made a great pre-shave for the next morning. Won't order again though as one of it's first ingredient is "Grain Alcohol".

I fondly remember this product being one of the earliest things budding shavers @filobiblic and myself discussed when we first joined. Yep took me that long to finish it....how you going with it Filo?

As I said, he went to the dark and beardy side.

Well you never know with that type.

ce36f5c376e00eb82d005e1bede5c197.jpg

Musta run out of blades or summink :)

Oh my God! My eyes!
Mate Dear I'm glad the operation in Thailand was a success, and you are now confident enough to share photos of your new installation online but, I assume the scar tissue has healed and it's time to tame that Tassie!

I think this counts
c28e28d634d9d29ba423e2b37720ce1d.jpg

RIP cheap horsey piffed by @SmallYetDeadly before he went to the dark side
In that case add my Vie Long Shedomatic to the list.
It does appear as if that can be glued back in though.

ce36f5c376e00eb82d005e1bede5c197.jpg

Musta run out of blades or summink :)
What's your addy ?
I'm sure between us here, we can rustle up a starter kit to get you back into the fold again :)
Call it your new years resolution.
PS, Movember ended over a month ago :p

As for me, as mentioned Vie Long Shedomatic shed a shit load of hairs, then the entire knot!
Also Nivea Sensitive ASB well finally dried up.