The finished products sticky

If you throw something away it is pretty well finished in my book.

Just finished the 50g of MdC I got sent after using it for a month.
If I was a rapper I could work lyrics out of something like I ODed on MdC

Finished a tube of Alpa Windsor cream last night.
Nice enough (rate it above Fauldings/Palmolive) and reasonable value for the price, yet will not be rushing out to purchase it again in the near future.

Finished my jar of Jabonman Tierra Humeda today. It shall be missed.
G9Lgro2l.jpg

Thanks @Nonick So I could buy a few and post pictures of empty containers and that way encourage people to finish stuff rather than buying stuff all the time. I'm sure my fellow SLAP members would appreciate the sentiment behind this deception.

I know this isn't shaving related but grooming so hope it's okay. Used the last of this today. Bought it in the USA when I was there earlier this year. Love the old school smell and shine it gives your hair. Can't pick it up in Australia so back to Brylcreem I go...

11721106_10155830201540634_288799327_n.jpg

I know this isn't shaving related but grooming so hope it's okay. Used the last of this today. Bought it in the USA when I was there earlier this year. Love the old school smell and shine it gives your hair. Can't pick it up in Australia so back to Brylcreem I go...

11721106_10155830201540634_288799327_n.jpg
CVS Style & Groom is apparently the same item, if that helps you.
Of course there's Amazon and eBay.

Two years a member and my first entry....shame it's not a devoted shave entry. Finished my Triumph & Disaster gameface moisturiser. Been a staple for many month but sadly I'm chasing remnants around the tub.

Feels quite satisfying, I should try this with a soap someday.

I have run through heaps of stuff. Will have to start keeping a log of it.

James

Post details here - we get hope when people finish stuff ...

Hey, I've done it!

I have FINISHED a tub of TOBS Eton College - and I don't even have a backup one waiting to take its place in the drawer.

For those of you who have never experienced this moment a pic -

This is what the bottom of a TOBS tub looks like ;)

Now, is it time to open the NOS 'soon to be vintage' B&M Fourgere in its place ...

or the Soap Commander ...

or the Shaver Heaven ...

ARGHHHH - I knew that there was a reason I don't finish things - it makes a decision necessary ...