May Madness - One soap for One month

Wow, I did not expect this much interest! More like ducking for cover and not-so flattering expletives :D

Okay...sounds like the challenge is on. This will be interesting. You'll all be much stronger men for the experience :LOL:

Nominate your soap before 1 May if you haven't already done so and I will post up the final list on Sunday.

Change of plan.I will be using a combo of the remnants of Dr.Jon and Shaver Heaven combined,probably just enough for a month's use.A real lather dynamo.
I intend to use the same razor,same brush,same shave bowl and the same brand of razor....what doesn't kill you..

I'm gonna nominate shaver heaven. Not a huge selection in my den, and I know I will get great performance for a month! Plus, I dunno if I could go back to proraso green after discovering all these amazing new soaps!

Wow, I did not expect this much interest! More like ducking for cover and not-so flattering expletives :D

Okay...sounds like the challenge is on. This will be interesting. You'll all be much stronger men for the experience[emoji38]
Nominate your soap before 1 May if you haven't already done so and I will post up the final list on Sunday.
Okay...... I nominate my TOBS Coconut. My least favourite. I bought it because I love coconut but it seems to me to also have a kind of bitter almond/marzipan note which I really dislike.

Still, it's a nice cream. I'll live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok going to commit to Dr Jon's Anne Bonny.

I think there is a good chance I'll finish it before the end of the month but let's see!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll contribute to this thread.

I MAY only use my SH arctic mango (which refuses to die) until it does! I really hope this doesn't take all month though.

Can we widen the rules slightly to a "finish a soap within the month"

Hockey and Greg are also in this boat. See who finishes first?

For those who won't join - you must use a different soap for each pass tomorrow morning : )

... One soap for one month.

Why didn't we plan this for a February in a non-leap year?

May has 31 days ...

Cruel

Entry time fast running out. You need to be in it to win it. Nominate your soap now (y)