May Madness - One soap for One month

I think we have our winner! ;)

Although are your sure that the brush hair was not plucked from the bum of a virgin badger under a full moon???
My superb olfactory organ indicates I was more likely shaved from a dead boars bum after it had been shot by a boot scootin preacher man (sorry again @Drubbing)
(For new members this goes back to a very very old post - the really ancient members may recall it)

My superb olfactory organ indicates I was more likely shaved from a dead boars bum after it had been shot by a boot scootin preacher man (sorry again @Drubbing)
(For new members this goes back to a very very old post - the really ancient members may recall it)
Wow, you back GT?
...I thought you'd ceremoniously gone.

Great to have you back!

Dear Lord, how I've missed you mate :)

Great to have you back!

It is indeed !!

Well, FWIW, this is all that is left of my TOBS Coconut. I didn't think to take a before picture though. I'd had maybe 3 shaves with it when I started May.

xHGilhi.jpg

There looks to be only a few more shaves in there so I will continue the masochism and finish it!

And thanks @Lifes a Peach for the idea, it has taught me a lot about lathering. And not to buy THAT soap again.

Hi @DrBob. As a fellow Perth resident, was interested in your comments above.
I have a few new soaps in the post; one of them being TOBS Coconut. It didn't work so well for you with Perth water?

I reckon EVERYONE has had a tub of TOBS Coconut in their bathroom cupboards at some point of time. It was the "Martin de Candre" of soaps when I first started out. Performance is superb and you can lather it with water from an African watering hole. The explosion of artisans and venturing beyond our borders to seek out the sexy stuff has pushed TOBS down the queue. Although many will still have it front and centre in their bathrooms.

Hi @DrBob. As a fellow Perth resident, was interested in your comments above.
I have a few new soaps in the post; one of them being TOBS Coconut. It didn't work so well for you with Perth water?
Hi TomG, no, the soap is fine, I just don't like the scent. I was expecting a coconut fragrance but it has strong overtones - to me - of bitter almond which I do not like.

And I only have rainwater, so I can't really comment on Perth scheme water.

I reckon EVERYONE has had a tub of TOBS Coconut in their bathroom cupboards at some point of time. It was the "Martin de Candre" of soaps when I first started out. Performance is superb and you can lather it with water from an African watering hole. The explosion of artisans and venturing beyond our borders to seek out the sexy stuff has pushed TOBS down the queue. Although many will still have it front and centre in their bathrooms.

I was fortunate enough to find Mike's & Stirling really early on and so never had the pain of TOBS in the den :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi TomG, no, the soap is fine, I just don't like the scent. I was expecting a coconut fragrance but it has strong overtones - to me - of bitter almond which I do not like.

And I only have rainwater, so I can't really comment on Perth scheme water.

@DrBob - cheers for that. I know the joys of rainwater. Have a mate down in Kendenup who is off the grid (own rainwater and solar power) - any soap will produce ridiculous lather.