What do you have in the post right now?

Not in the post but since we don't have a 'Latest Purchase' thread, I think it belong here.
For my father's birthday, I gave him a tub of Proraso White Pre-Shave cream, Proraso soap & a bottle of Nivea Post Shave Balm.

Lidoff_540x540.jpg

I like the milk glass bottle : )

A spare wheel for the bike. Just a boring Shimano RX05 (it *is* a spare) but at £22 delivered for a new wheel it would be rude not to... (Normally they're £55-60)

Looking forward to the Vetiver landing. Shaver Heaven make great soaps and this one sounds one of the top picks IMO. Should arrive in Townsville probably next Monday or Tuesday.

Shaver Heaven
1 x Vetiver for myself
1 x Forbidden Forest for my wife (not her face but she does have a Ladies Gillette Pink Starburst [1965] thanks to @Mark1966)

Order #176

Order Date: 11th May 2015

This order is marked as Shipped

Your Order Contains:

• 1 x Forbidden Forest (Fougère)
  • 1 x Vetiver

About 40 soaps & AS's from B&M, plus assorted other 'bits'. Shhhhh :whistle:

Not in the post, but will pick up some new pedals for the bike this weekend, after breaking one last weekend.

A car cover for my DTS, washing my car 3 times in 2 weeks is the maximum I can stand. Not an expensive cover but it will keep the car clean for more than 24h (without cover : / ).

A new radiator for my car, the UPS guy should arrive at any minutes now.

A SECOND new radiator for my car... The first one was a Retail, the fittings didn't fitted the way they should and it leaked transmission oil : / I asked the retailer to refund it and I ordered a genuine AC Delco from GM : ) The only problem is that I'll have to pay the mechanic a second time : ( Well, small price to pay to learn (about an extra 80$... A nice shaving brush that could have been.)

Patiently awaiting a jar of MdC original and a Fasan bakelite slant.
Ha Ha you caved mate. Great choice going with the Original, as I think, as far as I'm concerned, IMHO, my personal thoughts are, it's a notch above the Fougere.

Yes I caved, hopefully it arrives whilst the Mrs is at work. Otherwise I may just be the best smelling and only clean shaven tramp in Vic.
Hey you've had a huge den clearance recently, so you've earned one MdC mate. Of course if you need to satiate the guilt further by ridding the cabinet of more then you know my PM address - call me the Salvos of P&C. Keeping men off the street since 2014

A replacement driver side mirror, was 275$ at GM ( Turn light, Dim Sensitive, heated ), got a nice used one for 50$ free shipping on ebay. Removing the mirror from the housing happened to be way more easier than removing the whole housing ( Bless Youtube and it's thousands car videos).

EL7Rptk.png

A replacement driver side mirror, was 275$ at GM ( Turn light, Dim Sensitive, heated ), got a nice used one for 50$ free shipping on ebay. Removing the mirror from the housing happened to be way more easier than removing the whole housing ( Bless Youtube and it's thousands car videos).

EL7Rptk.png

Ummm, this is a shaving forum not a car forum mate ;)

Seriously - you are spending some $$$ on your vehicle at the moment it seems!

Ummm, this is a shaving forum not a car forum mate ;)

Seriously - you are spending some $$$ on your vehicle at the moment it seems!

It's a question of time before I do another shaving purchase ; ) I'm thinking about a bottle of Avon Brisk Spice AF or maybe a tube of Crabtree & Evelyn Indian Sandalwood :D