What do you have in the post right now?

Looks like he could get a mirror finish on the non-brogue sections

normal_P1010035.JPG

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Ok, fine, they're not going to be suffice....
awesome_smiley_face_awesome_face_postcard-r32c3cbe1295b4c55aa958f1913601720_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

Closer to it and who's to blame me ?
Yeah, I might be a tad excited at obtaining a pre-reformulation, vintage Houbigant Fougere Royale.
The original, first released in the 1880's, that went on to inspire several generations :D

Tea?
TEA?
WTF is it with tea/coffee?
*thinks to oneself, freaks*
Seriously, I fail to understand the appeal of either...

Tea?
TEA?
WTF is it with tea/coffee?
*thinks to oneself, freaks*
Seriously, I fail to understand the appeal of either...

Spoken like a true vodka purest :)

Speaking of Vodka, found some 'legally grey' 1L bottles of Absolut this morning - 60 Ringgit so about $20.

Smuggled from Philippines I reckon. The blue print on the bottle was oxidising and the plastic seal had yellowed with heat/age too.

Why legally grey? Most supermarkets have an alcohol section, in Penang at least.

Speaking of Vodka, found some 'legally grey' 1L bottles of Absolut this morning - 60 Ringgit so about $20.

Smuggled from Philippines I reckon. The blue print on the bottle was oxidising and the plastic seal had yellowed with heat/age too.
So how old ?

Probably only 30% vol alcohol in that case :(
Is there sign of degradation/evaporation of the liquid ?

Probably only 30% vol alcohol in that case :(
Is there sign of degradation/evaporation of the liquid ?
Nah, looked full. I thought it was ok but the condition of the bottle was bad, thought it may also be counterfeit.

Got a Merkur 25C open comb coming to replace the R41. Hopefully won't need whip and stool to tame this one.

$20 delivered from himage can't go too far wrong. It's $50 at MB!

Got a Merkur 25C open comb coming to replace the R41. Hopefully won't need whip and stool to tame this one.

$20 delivered from himage can't go too far wrong. It's $50 at MB!
I always keep an eye on himage got my 39c for a steal!