Voskhod - Mostochlegmash's finest blades? From Russia, with love!

This example was TSD, and it was more of a 'God Bless America, you army dudes are AWESOME for protecting us against the tyranny of realistic gasoline prices. GUNS!' type example that set me off, although there had been earlier assistance with similar comments.

Cool that yours arrived, hopefully mine will be here within a week.

Yeah, stuff the gasoline prices it is those enviro-Nazis we need to watch out for! :p

Hope your arrive soon mate

Oh yes. I forgot you sent something to my work address.

That would give it away (except our website went the way of the dodo last Friday).

Bingo!

(plus padding to make 10 characters at least)

I've been working too many hours in my previous industry doing a complete IT switchover. Replacing absolutely everything from the previous owners IT systems to the new one.

It has been a long 10 days.

Any why is it that the users that don't listen to instructions prior to the switchover are the ones complaining about their outlook mailboxes being corrupt and that they can't find the files that were on the desktop last week?

Any why is it that the users that don't listen to instructions prior to the switchover are the ones complaining about their outlook mailboxes being corrupt and that they can't find the files that were on the desktop last week?

When you know everything there is a compulsion to share that wealth of knowledge with everybody. This includes complaining vociferously when this do not occur as they should.

Of course knowing everything means that you don't need to listen to instructions from anybody - especially not a 'techie'.

Hmmm, funny how that is self perpetuating!

Voskods seem good on first shave BTW

I find Voskhods to be quite forgiving also. You can be a little careless and you don't get face raped for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find Voskhods to be quite forgiving also. You can be a little careless and you don't get face raped for it.

Up to shave three and they are OK but probably will not push further....

Last edited by a moderator:
Have these stopped being made?

I can't find anyone selling them, just some guy on the Bay who wants 25c a blade delivered.

Last edited:
Last pack at TSD

I'll be buying more if they do the group buy again next year.

Last edited:
I got 200 in the group buy. 100 might have been enough. Good but not that good....

I think they are ok. One of the ones that I will buy again if they come up for about $11/100 again.
But then, I have never compared them to any of the top blades of yesteryear.

I've tried both Rapira,and Voskhod and like them both. With the RAPIRA I have both the 'export version, box in english and the domestic version, box only in Russian' some say they are different, I haven't noticed it.

Last edited: