The Fat becomes vegan

I have increased the size of tallow mountain to the tune of 7 more Kent refills and some Cyril Salter pucks. I can now just see @SpeedyPC sitting on his larger mountain if I squint on a clear day.🪜🌄
IIRC you're already at a higher altitude than he is. :D So if you've got a strong arm, you could lob your spare Batters Up and ARKO in his direction... :LOL:
I think I’m sitting at about 20 Tabac. 5 MWF, 13 Kent, 6 Speick and 7 Salter. I’m going to use up the soaps I have and then use the above exclusively along with MDC.
My supplies aren't nearly so vast (though I've been meaning to explore Cyril Salter) but I have the same sort of plan in mind. MdC fills a lot of gaps (as indeed does Castle Forbes, which lasts forever).

I have yet to try Potter & Moore. What do you think of it?

IIRC you're already at a higher altitude than he is. :D So if you've got a strong arm, you could lob your spare Batters Up and ARKO in his direction... :LOL:

My supplies aren't nearly so vast (though I've been meaning to explore Cyril Salter) but I have the same sort of plan in mind. MdC fills a lot of gaps (as indeed does Castle Forbes, which lasts forever).

I have yet to try Potter & Moore. What do you think of it?
MdC and Castle Forbes are fantastic. The Forbes have an excellent quality to their fragrances. The MdC despite its heft entry price is per shave a very reasonable cost for a top shelf shave.

Eventual when I get through my existing artisanal soaps it will be Mdc, Tabac and MWF. I might grab the odd flavour of the month but Im pretty done for soaps. Same for razors and brushes. I have few to restore of each and a few in the wish list but if I don't get them no biggie.

The Potter & Moore has a light soapy scent and is as good a performer as Tabac. Not bad for a soap pushing 80 or so.

Now Im off to look at vintage pens. I blame some bloke who sent me ink. I thought I was done. One obsession satisfied and another re ignited.... Hopefully the watch one stays thrashed. That one can get expensive real quick./

Now Im off to look at vintage pens
OT:-
il_794xN.3293327727_kw6r.jpg

I was just able to pick up 2 original pucks from Samson.

What is the best way to preserve these?
Take them out of their wrapping and vacuum-pack them. If you don't have a vac-packer, a local supermarket might be able to help. Next best might be shrink-wrap. You can get the bags from catering suppliers and shrink them with a heat gun.

Take them out of their wrapping and vacuum-pack them. If you don't have a vac-packer, a local supermarket might be able to help. Next best might be shrink-wrap. You can get the bags from catering suppliers and shrink them with a heat gun.
Perfect.
Will get out the vac sealer and load them up :)