Not open for further replies.
IMAG0280.jpg

Brush: PAA Green Ray Gun
Razor: Rockwell 6S (R4 plate)
Blade: Polsilver S/I (3)
Scuttle/Bowl/Mug: Fine lather bowl
Soap: A&E Asian Plum
Pre: PAA Cube

Quick near BBS SOTA with the trusty 6S on R4 plate. Super smooth blade and awesome performance/post shave from the soap. Off to dinner so have a great evening gents!

Machine: Timeless 0.65 scalloped + UGO goliath prototype + Gillette Platinum
brush: Wolf Whiskers synth
soap: B&M Le Grand Chypre
Splash: AP Reserve Alfredus choice

6kZRv1a.jpg

yes! great shave and great pairing of chypres. I reckon I should go back a bit to bowl lathering, to left alone my skin of exfoliating xD

My shave tonight had a touch of Master Chef about it tonight - a bit if slice and dice.
Beautiful straight point razor "but" forgot to dull the tip and caught my cheek twice. The blade was so sharp that only till I caught a glimpse of the claret on both cheeks did I realise I had marred my youthful good looks :)

All round though a great shave only just a bit closer in a couple of places than I'd prefer.

6/8" Sonnal
Brush and soap
Styptic

Steve

My shave tonight had a touch of Master Chef about it tonight - a bit if slice and dice.
Beautiful straight point razor "but" forgot to dull the tip and caught my cheek twice. The blade was so sharp that only till I caught a glimpse of the claret on both cheeks did I realise I had marred my youthful good looks :)

All round though a great shave only just a bit closer in a couple of places than I'd prefer.

6/8" Sonnal
Brush and soap
Styptic

Steve
Haha, I'm learning the same lesson. Tend to forget to dull the tip and end up slicing myself. You know it's sharp when you don't even feel it.

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson 'H2' boar
Soap/Cream: Klar Seifen 'Classic' shaving soap
Razor: Vintage NEW head (replated) on TSW Bren handle
Blade: Gillette 7 o'clock 'Black' Super Platinum (3)
Post-shave: Myrsol Formula C aftershave splash
Fragrance: None

Old school is so cool!

94csHOB.jpg

Pre-Shave: @nsavage pre-shave, cold water
Razor: Blackland DART
Blade: Voskhod (1)
Brush: Doug Korn D7V Romera Manchurian
Lather: Mystic Water Bergamot, Cedarwood & Juniper
Post-Shave: Alum, Thayers Original Alcohol Free Witch Hazel, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil​

Another 3 pass shave with the DART - very effective and without any issues, but still doesn't feel comfortable - even with this fantastic Mystic Water lather.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday (y)

Pre: Warm water, Crew oil
Razor: Timeless, 0.68 scalloped plate
Blade: Astra Green (1)
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk2
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Squadron Group Captains Blend
They say it's the little things in life that make a big difference. Well this is one of them for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.