Shave of the Day 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brush: Muhle STF
Soap/Cream: Razorock XXX
Razor: 38C
Blade: Personna Super 'Lab Blue' [2]
After-shave: Myrsol Agua Balsamica

That Skin Food is good stuff. I'm slowly using my samples... Not sure I want to pay for a bottle though.
Mate, I've tried both the Sandalwood and Coral - both very good. You tried the Limes - if so what's it like? Wouldn't think I'd like Limes but the GFT Limes cream is changing my perspective....

Mate, I've tried both the Sandalwood and Coral - both very good. You tried the Limes - if so what's it like? Wouldn't think I'd like Limes but the GFT Limes cream is changing my perspective....
No. I haven't tried the Limes... Only the other two you mentioned. I may have a sample bottle somewhere around of the limes though.

Might ask MB if they have any samples and ask them to include it in my next order - might save on getting another little satchel of Anthony Logistics ingrown hair treatment to add to the other six of them!

Occams original again today. Now this stuff really does lather well. Super smooth. I lashed out with a pea and a half size loading. I think the scent is growing on me too. Though I think if got some I'd still get limes. It turns your razor into a hovercraft as it glides along, somehow taking the stubble with it and leaving gleaming smoothness in its wake. I'm very impressed with this stuff

Occams original again today. Now this stuff really does lather well. Super smooth. I lashed out with a pea and a half size loading. I think the scent is growing on me too. Though I think if got some I'd still get limes. It turns your razor into a hovercraft as it glides along, somehow taking the stubble with it and leaving gleaming smoothness in its wake. I'm very impressed with this stuff
I like it too. Probably my favourite cream. I like the scent too- Chai latte is fine with me. [emoji6] The pre-shave soap adds even more glide (and ramps up the scent too). Worth getting a bar of the matching pre-shave soap if you decide to get the cream.

Funny how we all get different smells from it. You say chai latte, I got allspice that reminded me of West Indian food.

I agree it is great stuff too.

Can't wait for the PCTB2 to arrive in a week or so - then I, too, can talk the Occams.
"Patience, patience my Stillllllllssssssss-hunter..."

Yeah, I should have just got the 100ml instead of the 200. I guess I will use it more once I get more Lime scented creams.

Can't wait for the PCTB2 to arrive in a week or so - then I, too, can talk the Occams.

I think all the occams will be gone by the time it gets to you stills. Tell us if the inside of the box smells like chai latte or West Indian allspice

Ready to ammend your view upon ARKO!!!!i (the "i" is for @Nonick who is upon the fence until he's tried it) ? ;)

Ready to ammend your view upon ARKO!!!!i (the "i" is for @Nonick who is upon the fence until he's tried it) ? ;)
Didn't know that was in the box?! It wasn't there when I had it...

Didn't know that was in the box?! It wasn't there when I had it...
Trying to convert a naysayer to at least be respectful of it's admirable performance considering it's price, using the box as leverage ;)

Trying to convert a naysayer to at least be respectful of it's admirable performance considering it's price, using the box as leverage ;)
Now there's a conundrum for poor Stillsy... Does he take the risk of accepting delivery of the Travelling Box complete with a*k#!!!! Or does he report a bomb scare to AusPost and have them blow up the Box before it enters his property?
Decisions, decisions...

Now there's a conundrum for poor Stillsy... Does he take the risk of accepting delivery of the Travelling Box complete with a*k#!!!! Or does he report a bomb scare to AusPost and have them blow up the Box before it enters his property?
Decisions, decisions...
That's if it makes it to me….the postal services might pick up on the suspect scent and send in the robots.

However if it does get through then I appreciate the warning @borked so I can be sure to don the safety equipment I use here on the property when dealing with the likes of glyphosate and triclopyr when opening the box. I'll keep it on until containment and certainly during testing - I think a portion of my sideburns are still exposed so can safely try a little of the substance on that region. Actually please ensure you enclose the MSDS so I know how to deal with this substance. Advantage here of the protective gear is keeping the mouth covered lest I am possessed by the siren's call of the other exclamation marked fanbois out there….

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.