September 2014 Acquisitions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid a little OTT once you factor in postage, but I must have thought they were worth the $50 total in my drink addled state.

Hopefully there is more than one blade in each packet.

I've accidentally broken my duck, and made my first shaving related purchase in a year.
I bidded while slightly tipsy, and had no recollection of doing so until my phone made the ebay notification sound at silly o'clock this morning. I think I only added $2 to the current bid to push it along a bit, thinking it would go much higher. Oh well, ho hum. At least I've got something I wanted to try.

You have Personna 74s - wow, a legend

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Well I thought if I was going to break my drought and buy something this year, it had better be something (supposedly) a bit special.

I'm a little surprised @Monsta_AU hasn't been on and offered 1000GBE for a pack.

Well I thought if I was going to break my drought and buy something this year, it had better be something (supposedly) a bit special.

I'm a little surprised @Monsta_AU hasn't been on and offered 1000GBE for a pack.

He is probably still in shock, curled up somewhere in the foetal position wondering what he has done in introducing us to the world of vintage blades!

1 Gillette Contour Plus (Atra) and 50 blades arrivbed today. My new travelling razor to replace the Sensor Excel.

Still twin blade but a little cheaper. The Contour Plus is a plastic handle rather than the metal of the original vintage ones so a few grams lighter

1 Gillette Contour Plus (Atra) and 50 blades arrivbed today. My new travelling razor to replace the Sensor Excel.

Still twin blade but a little cheaper. The Contour Plus is a plastic handle rather than the metal of the original vintage ones so a few grams lighter
Hey, is it kosher to congratulate someone on buying cartridges and a twin razor? o_O

You've been watching too many George Clooney movies.

Too much George "Bum-fluff" Clooney and not enough James "suave & sexy" Bond...

Nah, I have been nibbling here and there at some packs but most are stupid expensive.

Not as quick as me - I go through in a wheel chair (we have our own special section) straight through no waiting.

Want to make a bet?

Happy clapper who works for the government GT - there has to be some kind of secret handshake thing going on to get through quicker.

Well this Canberra shiny bum don't know the signal and wastes away in the longest queue available. Yep, that's me, the guy who perpetually moves into the lane that will go slower up ahead. :(
…the opposite of @Mark1966 's avatar I notice. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.