Plisson Synthetic

You guys will be able to buy Fine brushes locally for normal prices very soon.

And the Fine aftershaves too. Locally stocked. (y)

Unless you can find the Plissitanes at half price, don't bother. Put your money aside, you will be spending pretty big in around mid to late August I think.

That sounds intriguing?? Any more info?

All the things we would otherwise have to purchase in group buys and the like..... these sorts of products will be available locally from a bricks & mortar store in NSW, as well as online sales.

I won't give all the details as I don't have them all, but all the products we like and find hard to get - especially aftershaves with alcohol - will be available. The stated policy is to keep pricing comparable with overseas. So yes, start putting aside some cash.

Names like Fine, Soap Commander, Barrister & Mann, Dr Jons - all which have been ignored by other local vendors thus far. New DE razor brands & models. Straights, hones & strops including some made right here (and amazing quality too, I've held this 'roo strop which is a monster) will be on offer. They will also try to stock more artisan produced product than mass-market names. New distribution is one of the big thrusts, not so much as competing with products already available from other local sellers. There will be some overlap of course - there needs to be a complete product range.

And no, it's not me. I will continue to be a Forum Administrator and owner, and keeping this community independent unlike other forums where the vendors have held moderating positions or even have part-ownership. That said, we will work with anybody supplying the products we want locally at reasonable prices. Any Aussie vendor or product is a friend of Paste & Cut and we want them to feel at home here.

Can...NOT...wait!!!!

Going to have to start using Brussels sprout instead of pea sized globs of creams and soaps to clear out all the gear you already have accumulated

Going to have to start using Brussels sprout instead of pea sized globs of creams and soaps to clear out all the gear you already have accumulated
I'll just move on to acquiring aftershaves... Plenty of space for those and "justifiable" as they don't really *expire*... [emoji11]

I know less than those that have hinted away and already been using luxurious amounts of cream.
I look like an ARKO!!!! man with the lather built up :D
Not necessarily a bad thing considering ARKO!!! woman...

I am in no way an expert and still a relative newbie, buy I know what I like. I got my plisson for $50 and I absolutely love it.

blah blah backbone, blah blah spring, blah blah feel on face, blah blah blah.....

it whips up an awesome lather on any and all soaps/creams I have used with it and I love the softness. that said, I will be getting another one and am more than happy to pay $50 for it. Money well spent in my opinion.

LONG LIVE THE PLISSON L'OCCITANE SYNTHETIC!