Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 3 !!!

Staying away this time around, even though most of it looks different from the other P&CTBs.

Staying away this time around, even though most of it looks different from the other P&CTBs.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is that ban stick ?

I've still got some of the T&H(?) Rose cream sample from the 1st box sitting there unfinished. I don't need any more new products until I start getting rid of or finishing the old!
I've also got 90% + full tube of the previous formula proraso green - it must be 3 years since that was last sold!

I've still got some of the T&H(?) Rose cream sample from the 1st box sitting there unfinished. I don't need any more new products until I start getting rid of or finishing the old!
I've also got 90% + full tube of the previous formula proraso green - it must be 3 years since that was last sold!

Being a Dad has made you S-O-F-T ;)

Talking about the last box I still have these goodies (plus a couple of my smells) -

What deserves another round?

Gooters menthol mist? What is that and how did I manage to miss something menthol?

Yep and I've not ever touched the Simpsons Peppermint and Rosemary sample I got from the last box and I still got a 95% unused tub of P.160. But you see me complaining?

Talking about the last box I still have these goodies (plus a couple of my smells) -

Yay my Paco Rabbane is coming back. Not vintage but still real manly!

...and next we need to see the mother lode of blades - Derbys and Merkur as far as the eye can see.

I don't think I saw those samples. They must have been added at a later date.

Gooters menthol mist? What is that and how did I manage to miss something menthol?

Godrej Menthol Mist I think - my lousy writing ...

Ahh, right. I know that one. Should have recognised the name.

Yep and I've not ever touched the Simpsons Peppermint and Rosemary sample I got from the last box...
Shame on you Stillsy! That's terrific cream. But you know that now you've picked up the Vetiver version - don't you? [emoji12]

I vote for the Simpson's cream and Thayers. Both excellent and well worth picking up if you haven't tried them.
The Thayers is almost a classic -is it not?

I vote for the Simpson's cream and Thayers. Both excellent and well worth picking up if you haven't tried them.
The Thayers is almost a classic -is it not?

You know your Thayers, Filo. It's great stuff, my only morning shave constant. Damn - the one in the photo is Peach!

Any more being tempted?

No, not at all damned it!
Denial is a wonderful thing :p
Yardley, English Fern, most of the back row in the image with those in it and the sticky are upon my to do list thus far :)

Throwing an idea into the wild, two boxes ?
One for more seasoned members here and another for newer members that have not had the chance of the first two boxes ?