Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
I've checked with the Lord High Poohbar and it seems that it is time for:

The Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 3 (PCTB3 - for those who live in CBR)

So what is PCTB3?

Good question. I've got to head out now but will be back later to fill you in. In the meantime pop 'travelling box' into the Forum search box, tick the search titles only check box and see what you can find out ...

EDIT:

The PCTB3 will be an awesome collection of samples of an eclectic range of razors, soaps, creams, blades and aftershaves - something for everyone!!!!

This is a great opportunity to test drive a wide range of stuff, some not easily available. This time I will also be asking YOU to help guide what is included.

How does it work?

You read the rules below, sign up, get the box, try stuff, pass it on!

Simple really :)

THE RULES (as plagiarised YNW and modified slightly)

1. For the sake of simplicity, the box is available to participants in Australia only at this point in time.
2. You will need to be an active member of Paste & Cut to be a participant.
3. Participants will need to provide their address and a contact number to the facilitator (me)
4. The sender is responsible for cleaning the items before sending the box and the receiver is responsible for sanitising the items upon receipt.
5. The box can be kept for 1 week, please do not exceed 2 weeks.
6. You are allowed to take out 1 item to keep if you really love it, providing there are no reserved items (They will be listed in the first post of the Review thread).
7. Keep the items shaving related and make sure your contribution is worthy – ask yourself, ‘If a stranger gave me this, would I use it?’ If yes, go ahead!
8. Don’t contribute to the box hoping your item will remain there for ever.
9. Post when you have received the box and your impression/comments for the products within – we want to hear your opinions and see your pics! Reviews don't need to be complicated, even a rating system is fine.
10. When you have finished, PM the next recipient to ensure they are ready to receive the box.
11. The box is to be posted with a tracking number/express post at all times and that number is to be posted in this thread.
12. Please keep the weight of the box to 2kg or under to keep shipping costs down.
13. Any problems, PM me.

If you are interested in playing please post below and then PM me your real name, address and a contact number.

Last edited:
Oh good! There was a wait with this one. I'll put my hand up too please.

Pending what is in it, I may be in as well.

I should mention that this is a great opportunity for new members and those that are new to this as well.

More info posted ...

I'll put up some details of suggested items later - but what is on your wish list people?

I'll play. Was part of PCTB1 and found a lot of good stuff in there. I fell in love with Aqua Velva thanks to PCTB1 and still have 1 1/2 bottles on the shelf. Having a rat through my shaving gear drawer, I'd be happy to throw a few "Spoilers" in on the condition that they were only tried by people who were spoiler virgins :) Got some carbon Treets for the "Carbon Curious" ! Would even be willing to add a Red Tip to the box but I would like that back eventually.

I'd love to try one of those famous vintage blades that can give you 100+ shaves...or any vintage razors that
@Mark1966 would consider to be in his top 10 - or even top 20 :D

Also would love to try Caties Bubbles, LPL or Jabonman soaps...

The Man in Black suffice ?

As for on topic, vintage/discontinued/refomulated soaps like Yardley Black, Houbigant Fougere Royale, AoS tallow, Penhaligons tallow etc.
A/S and colognes not easily available here.

Will have a look and see if there's anything worthy adding ie Col Conk ;)
How much rumw do folks have to post you stuff ?

Hmm, how about some Aesop to try -

moroccan_neroli_shaving_duet_-_new_pck.png

In the box!