Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 3 !!!

He has generously donated to the greater good.
That would be fine @Mark1966 if I could think of anything good you could do with it. Perhaps sprinkle it around Parliament House to keep the politicians away, perhaps as a snail repellent in your vegetable garden (except you would no longer be able to eat anything grown in that area for the next century or two). I really suggest you find someone skilled at handling toxic waste and have them dispose of it - possibly at Chernobyl. By the way in case you are interested I didn't like it. :)

That would be fine @Mark1966 if I could think of anything good you could do with it. Perhaps sprinkle it around Parliament House to keep the politicians away, perhaps as a snail repellent in your vegetable garden (except you would no longer be able to eat anything grown in that area for the next century or two). I really suggest you find someone skilled at handling toxic waste and have them dispose of it - possibly at Chernobyl. By the way in case you are interested I didn't like it. :)
Well in that case it sounds like it'll make the rounds and return back to you...and then Stillshunter. So maybe this is an elaborate plot to kill us all?! [emoji14]

Well in that case it sounds like it'll make the rounds and return back to you...and then Stillshunter. So maybe this is an elaborate plot to kill us all?! [emoji14]
Nope - if everyone keeps it sealed I will don a hazmat suit and open just before shipping to @stillshunter - the fumes will be sealed inside the box until he opens it. :)

There is a sample in the box ...

...but I thought you liked arko mate? I'm confused but, hey, room enough in my club for many more.