October 2014 Acquisitions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I paid around $55 for that while lot. I've seen 5 packs of p74s go for close to that.

Auspost updated the tracking at last
355ezeP.png

Not sure I'm brave enough to try a P74 straight away.

If real mentholated > Proraso green then Ingram = facial evaporation. Does the ingredients include "liquid nitrogen"?

Bah, if I'd know about this before you sent the horsey.

Ingram is good stuff

I may be persuaded to part with a tube or two if anyone wants to try a real mentholated cream and not that proraso goop ;)

What will it take to get a sample?
Head lock? Light sabre duel?

Hmm, feel like I've something to post in here yet unable to remember exactly wh...*trips over a box*
Ahh, that!
That which contains 15x
5901464022162_2_5.jpg

See, I didn't like the way my bed was made and keep hearing about @Monsta_AU 's bed of blades ;)

1500 Polsilvers? You are going the monsta route. They must've cost a pretty penny all up.

Welcome to 'The Grand Society' - to be a member you have to have bought more than 1000 of a single type of blade in the one transaction. You've done well.

We finally have another member! It has been a while between drinks.

Not sure the old Polsilver Super Iridiums are quite as impressive as say my GBE's, or others with multi-thousand Swede/Spoiler/Schicksta caches. In any case, two thumbs up for commitment!

(y)(y)

Where did you get them from @borked?

Tally-ho old chap, indeed you were the only other member I was aware of. Is there anyone else out there who's been stupid/brave to qualify for membership?

I think we were the only two stupid enough to be full members. I did it twice, 4K GBEs and the 2K Maltesers.

I'd also say that anyone grabbing a 500-blade Vintage lot would also qualify in our Grand Society. My 600-odd blade Spoiler lot qualifies me, as does the recent 550-blade French Wilkie purchase too!

Associate members would require a 500-blade 'current' purchase, or a 250-blade Vintage purchase.

@Mark1966 gets an associate membership, pretty sure he has at least one 250-blade Vintage purchase up his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.