Lather Shots

0983419dbf2d7c70b6a32f4cf3e85c1d.jpg

Got a great lather from the MdC tonight. Thanks to @Psmith, for sharing his experience.

My one and only blonde (for now) mistress has done well. Brought her to the Chateau Dunny Le Silver, served her some Martin De Candre. Watched her wolf it down and produced some of the finest lathers in town.

I'm also aware the Martin De Candre is very expensive and it comes in a glass jar for 200g shaving soap cost around $80 AUD :eek: be extra careful

I'm also aware the Martin De Candre is very expensive and it comes in a glass jar for 200g shaving soap cost around $80 AUD :eek: be extra careful
MdC is very economical as it's a fairly hard soap. So even though it's expensive for the soap, the cost per lather would be fairly similar to most soaps. It lasts a LOOOOOOOOONG time.

By sharing the shipping with @Psmith we managed to get the cost for a jar down to $65. If we had two more people on board, we could get it down to $61ish. That is not bad for 200g.

And @filobiblic is correct, the soap will definitely last. So hopefully I have successfully planted the bug in you to get it! [emoji48]

By sharing the shipping with @Psmith we managed to get the cost for a jar down to $65. If we had two more people on board, we could get it down to $61ish. That is not bad for 200g.

And @filobiblic is correct, the soap will definitely last. So hopefully I have successfully planted the bug in you to get it! [emoji48]

Let me think about it :oops::oops:

Edit:- @Psmith What do I have to do IF I go ahead does this mean I have to share only one jar, or does this mean everybody get their own soap or jar as part of the order.

Last edited:
Lather making underway -

Some of the post shave leftovers -

IMG_20160508_173743784.jpg

First run with a brand new Semogue 830, I know there is a break in period but after what seemed like forever and not really getting anywhere I switched to the Sterling 22mm synthetic and within seconds it was lathering up a treat. I'll keep breaking in the Semogue but it really goes to show how good synth's are straight out of the box.