Lather Shots

Test lather of tomorrow's potion. 60% olive.

eb3Azuf.png

@Osman trust me is bloody close enough to beat the Dark Lord @alfredus only if you can survived against the deadly lather war soap vs soap on a brush ;)
What is important is that all the lather shots that everyone has posted has pushed us to produce better and better lathers. My lathers have improved immensely since this thread has started and we have @alfredus to thank. I just love to lather.

Phew!
Yea it has been a while since I have seen him post here. I've been a little slack at taking pictures too. [emoji20]

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh ?????

Phew!
Yea it has been a while since I have seen him post here. I've been a little slack at taking pictures too. [emoji20]

Don't forget I was travelling overseas for 3 weeks using this kit -

While the lather was OK it was nothing to boast about - especially compared to your achievements!

Will try to post something on the weekend :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh ?????

While the lather was OK it was nothing to boast about - especially compared to your achievements!

Haha all thanks to @alfredus, I have learnt a lot!

Oh Yea that's right! Glad to have you back and keep the lather shots coming!

20160427_PladinChief_VintYardS_zps0y6ltyww.jpg

Vintage Yardley generously donated by @Mark1966
You're wasting a classic soap to make "mud pies". I just don't understand you lather blokes. To me the lather is the means, not the end ... ... ... or am I missing something? This is a lather forum, not a shave forum?

Make room on the balcony. I'm comin' up.

Huh ?????

What do you think of that brush?

You're wasting a classic soap to make "mud pies". I just don't understand you lather blokes. To me the lather is the means, not the end ... ... ... or am I missing something? This is a lather forum, not a shave forum?

Make room on the balcony. I'm comin' up.
See and I always ask @bald as why he wastes precious lathering time honing and stroping when you can buy all those sharp blades for 8 cents :D

The end is hopefully a silky smooth shave - how you get there on the other hand is the real fun part ;)