Lather Shots

What do you think of that brush?

Great travel brush. This is the synthetic, I had the pure badger previously. After a year or so the Pure was getting much softer but this is softer from the get go, still with backbone, and dries really quickly.

It feels a little to long in the loft to be perfect for me but still firm enough.

Great travel brush. This is the synthetic, I had the pure badger previously. After a year or so the Pure was getting much softer but this is softer from the get go, still with backbone, and dries really quickly.

It feels a little to long in the loft to be perfect for me but still firm enough.
Yeh, I have this brush in the chrome. Handy little thing.

First of all I want to thank you guys all for your very kind words. I am truly humbled, that I could help you enjoy your shaves even more! I have been trying to convince people for a while now, that a great shave is almost impossible without great lather and that the quality of the lather is the most underrated factor, when it comes to great quality shaves...I guess pictures did finally drive home the message

I also want to thank you all for the great pictures - especially @Osman and @silver who post here almost everyday - but of course also the other semi-regulars like @khun_diddy , @Korbz , @Mark1966 , @Psmith , sorry if I forgot you - this is my absolutely favourite thread and I am always excited like a kid on Christmas when new lather pictures turn up here :D

20160503_PaladinChief_MW_BWS_zpsbsshptyz.jpg

Mystic Water MAYdness

0983419dbf2d7c70b6a32f4cf3e85c1d.jpg

Got a great lather from the MdC tonight. Thanks to @Psmith, for sharing his experience.

My one and only blonde (for now) mistress has done well. Brought her to the Chateau Dunny Le Silver, served her some Martin De Candre. Watched her wolf it down and produced some of the finest lathers in town.