Catch ups, meet ups and other off topic rubbish ...

So does the seat number add anything to the data? Do you generate more CO2 if you're at the tail end of the plane?!!? [emoji9]

Not sure, I don't think I have enough data.

I would assume that if you get as many flights as Mark has, you might get to a 'most travelled seat in each type' metric at some point.

Oh dear look at this - now what prices go up as the hipster descend ....

Oh dear look at this - now what prices go up as the hipster descend ....
Yesterday I was in Leura (Blue Mountains) with its boutique shoppes. There was a men's store there with a cabinet filled with a variety of Muhle, Merkur, Baxter's of California, Truefitt & Hill, and other similarly priced items. A few straights, some DE's then a heap of brushes, soaps and aftershaves. The odd cart with the expensive handle as well.

I asked the sales lady if the cabinet was there last year with all the shaving gear. (I thought it wasn't there last time I was up at Leura a year ago.) She said it was but they have increased their stock as there was more demand now.

Just a little anecdotal evidence, but it certainly seems (as we know) that wet shaving is hitting the mainstream.

^^^^ Oh dear :(

Just a little anecdotal evidence, but it certainly seems (as we know) that wet shaving is hitting the mainstream.
And as one of those new to wet shaving (in March 2014 I went from disposables into straights, now owning a DE also) I am upset it took me so long to find the truth of real shaving. No wonder people are converting. Wet shavers of Australia, stand up and preach the gospel of real shaving.

I thought you'd be rubbing your hands with glee. You might be able to offload the museum for far more than before.
Nah...He's concerned about more opponents for his eBay bids and more players in the collecting market. [emoji13]

I'd imagine most would just be after the iconic Fatboy Slim, and mark has 50 of each already.

I thought you'd be rubbing your hands with glee. You might be able to offload the museum for far more than before.

Nah, they will not pay the prices I want :)

And all reeking of patchouli.

Oh wait, that's hippies.

Shavepocalyse flat-earthers have been predicted this for years over at YKW, whenever brands we know turn up in shops we don't expect.

Hasn't happened yet.

And all reeking of patchouli.

Oh wait, that's hippies.
Oh, that's what they turn into once they evolve to the next step !

Just met up with @borked. Was great to put a face to the name. Thanks for the chat and trade!
Nothing like two men, meeting up in a dodgy establishment, finding a darkened corner and exchanging a bag and a box ;)
I concur, it was nice to chat, albeit briefly.
Hope those vintage blades awaken the dormant beast within :)

Just had a brilliant idea in the shower ....

Given the rise of artisan soap makers with increasingly outrageous labels and packaging there needs to be a 'cut through' product to conquur the market. So I present to you -

The GRPM Soap Company

We will have a boutique range of soaps (manufactured in some cosmetics factory in India or somewhere and white labelled) with manly smells and names like:

NAPALM

APOCALYPSE

B52

SEMPER FI

The packaging? Here is the best part. Spent 155mm howitzer shell casings from Iraq and Afghanistan!

Postage might cost a bit but hey, wouldn't that look cool on your bathroom vanity :)

I might throw up a Kickstarter project but wanted to give you guys a heads up ...

Agent Orange - of course @stillshunter

How else would you defoliate your face ;)

Nice couple of shandies with @stillshunter this afternoon - after we recovered from the shock of ....

NO Itchy Green Pants!

@Mark1966 , it's terrible to say so but your idea of The GRPM Soap Company - would definitely work - absolutely mother's milk to the 'patriots' over at YKW. Please dear god do not let some yokel sitting in his mobile home over in Middletown, USA accidently stumble across this page and bring this to reality.

Your post needs to be encased in lead, several layers of glass - vacuum packed into a stainless steel drum and then buried under 20 metres of concrete in an undisclosed location within the most desolate and isolated part of the planet! :censored: