What do you have in the post right now?

Semogue 610 and Vie-Long 13065S-2 (butterscotch handle, with the great white fan horse knot)

From the sale of my M&F 3/1 last week it has now been replaced by Savile Row 3722 :sneaky:

Hopefully this is it for me as my last instalment into my brush collection, with a total of 6.

I hit up Gifts & Care last night.

• 3 bottles of Cella cologne (Classica & Lavanda)
  • 4 bottles of Myrsol (Antesol, Agua Balsamica, Metilsol, F/Extra)
  • 1 bottle of Floid Blue
  • 3 Omega S-Brushes

Pretty excited because I've never tried Myrsol before.
Now that's an order!

Hopefully this is it for me as my last instalment into my brush collection, with a total of 6.

NAH - you NEED a full 7-day set

I hit up Gifts & Care last night.

• 3 bottles of Cella cologne (Classica & Lavanda)
  • 4 bottles of Myrsol (Antesol, Agua Balsamica, Metilsol, F/Extra)
  • 1 bottle of Floid Blue
  • 3 Omega S-Brushes

Pretty excited because I've never tried Myrsol before.

And here I was thinking we had a new minimalist shaver on board, but alas.........

When I have had 7 I always feel that's to many and end up selling one. Just looks like a wall of badgers. [emoji24]

But if you don't have 7 how do you know which one to use each morning?

Got a Topeak Joe Blow MaxII bike pump on its way from Torpedo7. Ended up cheaper than CRC with their Easter Sale and $9 postage.

Got a Topeak Joe Blow MaxII bike pump on its way from Torpedo7. Ended up cheaper than CRC with their Easter Sale and $9 postage.

Are you talking a foreign language?

I don't mean to inflate my own ego, but I might be able to help. It's ok, but I wouldn't get too blown up about it. When the pressure is on it might let you down. On the plus side if you tread lightly you might not get tyred of it.

/pun
/thread

Well you Monsters have to stick together.

We understand each other, no matter that Hunny is in Scotland and I am in Sydney.

Have also ordered a few more things - Another pair of bike shorts, a fluoro yellow jersey, and some sunnies for on the bike.

Maybe I am becoming a MAMIL.