The finished products sticky

IMG-20220907-201358-2.jpg

Not a solo effort the previous owner did a lot of the work
Luckily I have some TEXAUS to continue P&C Charity month

yZ4tgq7.jpg
...and you were saying you might resign yourself to never finishing anything other than samples? :D See, it can be done, it just needs dedication. I killed a tub of something nearly every month last year, but almost nothing this year since I've been mostly using milled soaps. Since some of them are hard or impossible to get anymore, it's just as well they last forever...

...and you were saying you might resign yourself to never finishing anything other than samples? :D See, it can be done, it just needs dedication. I killed a tub of something nearly every month last year, but almost nothing this year since I've been mostly using milled soaps. Since some of them are hard or impossible to get anymore, it's just as well they last forever...
Hoping to knock off a few more over coming months.

What do you think of Stirling's EDT?

I bought my first one several weeks ago in Texas on Fire scent and I'm undecided on whether I like it or not. It's up for rotation next week so maybe it will go on me after a few more uses.
The Bergamot Lavender is pretty simple. If you like the scent of those two ingredients, you're unlikely to be disappointed. It's quite strong too, perhaps more so than a lot of colognes. I think I might have been already well into my second tub of the soap by the time I ordered this. If you're not sure about the soap, you'll be less so about the EDT.

The Bergamot Lavender is pretty simple. If you like the scent of those two ingredients, you're unlikely to be disappointed. It's quite strong too, perhaps more so than a lot of colognes. I think I might have been already well into my second tub of the soap by the time I ordered this. If you're not sure about the soap, you'll be less so about the EDT.

I love Stirling's soap. I'm just not sure whether their EDT is worth the price over their Splash (which I like a lot). That's why I thought I'd ask, as you are the only other person I know that has the EDT.

Tb3kLiRl.jpg

Not so much as finished, more like done for.

I don't know what happened to this one. I haven't used it for several months as I like to only use it in the warmer months. It's gone very soft and very gritty. I have a feeling that it might have been a little too wet when I last put it away. It's a shame as I really love this soap and scent.

frOZnLHl.jpg

Tb3kLiRl.jpg

Not so much as finished, more like done for.

I don't know what happened to this one. I haven't used it for several months as I like to only use it in the warmer months. It's gone very soft and very gritty. I have a feeling that it might have been a little too wet when I last put it away. It's a shame as I really love this soap and scent.

frOZnLHl.jpg
Which is why I now only scoop soap out of the tub with a little spoon.
I can't see how regular addition of water to the tub and elevating the water content of the soap is conducive to a long shelf life.

You could try gently warming the tub by sitting it in hot water until the soap melts and thoroughly stirring back into a consistent solution. It worked on one of my soaps that was nearing it's end.