Shaving mistakes

Slipped screwing on cap to Rockwell and finger and thumb along both sides of the blade šŸ„“
OUCH!!

giphy.gif

I've mentioned this one before on here but this is the appropriate thread.

I was shaving the right side of my face with a SR in my left hand (I'm chronically left handed so I don't switch hands), I lowered my hand with the razor at the same time as I was raising my right hand to stretch the skin and gave myself a nasty cut.

Thankfully it was across the knuckles so it didn't go too deep but the bathroom still looked like I'd slaughtered a pig.

YAQI slants are aggressive at the best of times so I'm always careful of what blades I use in it. I tried a Euromax blade in mine over the weekend. Bad mistake, I couldn't have cut up my face any worse than if I used an angle grinder.

Ordering B&M's WAR

This scent is so bad, it makes Noble Otter's Batter's Up smell like roses.

I've served in Kuwait in 1991 and Iraq in 2003 and I can honestly say, war does not smell like coriander. It was so strong it actually gave me a headache for the rest of the night. I don't even think it's worth giving away. I wouldn't be so cruel to do that to anyone on here.

Ordering B&M's WAR

This scent is so bad, it makes Noble Otter's Batter's Up smell like roses.

I've served in Kuwait in 1991 and Iraq in 2003 and I can honestly say, war does not smell like coriander. It was so strong it actually gave me a headache for the rest of the night. I don't even think it's worth giving away. I wouldn't be so cruel to do that to anyone on here.
Really? I wouldn't have got that scent from the description, it's curious how the maker has one thing, but others get a different scent from it.

I've had some dud soaps, B&M ones too! Leviathan :sick:

Really? I wouldn't have got that scent from the description, it's curious how the maker has one thing, but others get a different scent from it.

I've had some dud soaps, B&M ones too! Leviathan :sick:
Out of the four of five reviews I've watched on youtube, the Americans were calling it cilantro, which is coriander to us and that's exactly the scent I got when using it. My wife couldn't smell it, she said that she could smell moss which was in the scent description.

Out of the four of five reviews I've watched on youtube, the Americans were calling it cilantro, which is coriander to us and that's exactly the scent I got when using it. My wife couldn't smell it, she said that she could smell moss which was in the scent description.
Sounds interesting :ROFLMAO: