September 2020 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great info and thanks for the heads up @Gargravarr. Yeah I planned to give the Nacets a go but was unsure where to buy the ridgey didge Pols.
My last order was from jablonsky999 on ebay.com.au; certainly not the cheapest now at $35 for 100 blades (I paid less), but he's in SA, so none of the interminable wait on OS orders.

Great info and thanks for the heads up @Gargravarr. Yeah I planned to give the Nacets a go but was unsure where to buy the ridgey didge Pols.
I can send you some Nacets seeing as I have 900+ in collection and Wizamets/Polsilvers when they eventually show up... (y)

Last edited:
That would be great, @Razor Burn , thanks mate. To save you extra trouble and postage, just send when that other item comes in. No hurry, my friend 😉👍🏻
Will most certainly do and who knows the Wizamets might actually arrive to me by then! :muted:

who knows the Wizamets might actually arrive to me by then! :muted:
Kvf6Yrn.gif

So this just came in the post today. Props to Artisan Arcade, great service and even gave me some small gifts.

I've been seeing all these posts about Stirling from our US buddies, thought I'd give it a go.

The Vanilla Sandalwood smells like Vanilla cupcakes!

Black Cherry is just like Dr Pepper / Cherry lollies. I might get a full tub of it.

Finally decided what set I wanted in the Stirling Auction prize, and had to get the EDT of course!

VqXOy5Ul.jpg

Thanks to @Ozwhisker - it arrived safely despite a size 12 shaped hole in the top of the box ...

Finally decided what set I wanted in the Stirling Auction prize, and had to get the EDT of course!

VqXOy5Ul.jpg

Thanks to @Ozwhisker - it arrived safely despite a size 12 shaped hole in the top of the box ...
Would nice to see complete photo details on the Astra SS blades, because, I see something has changed from the previous production pack.

VqXOy5Ul.jpg

Err, if it was a size 12 boot then, despite my packing precautions, you are probably lucky the contents were undamaged. Auspost are off my Xmas card list (they wouldn't be able to deliver it anyway).

Would nice to see complete photo details on the Astra SS blades, because, I see something has changed from the previous production pack.

Your wish is my command mate - see here: http://paste-and-cut.com.au/community/threads/astra-super-stainless.6449/#post-169966

Nice choice of scent @Mark1966

Thanks, was hard to pick but chose based on this review - http://paste-and-cut.com.au/community/threads/stirling-soap-co-sharp-dressed-man.3240/

Err, if it was a size 12 boot then, despite my packing precautions, you are probably lucky the contents were undamaged. Auspost are off my Xmas card list (they wouldn't be able to deliver it anyway).

Maybe it was only size 11!

Top of the box penetrated but nothing damaged as packed VERY carefully as usual - thanks mate!

Ditto here: my little scuttle arrived with lots of dents in the box. Fortunately, the nice people at Captains Choice packed it in a box within a box, and with enough padding to withstand a tactical nuclear weapon blast.

Father's Day haul. Avon scent I DIDN'T own:eek:. Avon Mesmerize, my first decanter from the 'noughties'. Never held a Yaqi brush before and blown away by how solid and quality it feels. Beautiful handle and thick 26mm knot. And then Hunting lodge soap.. bay rum/leather and tobacco. Reminds me of a light APR Raconteur of sorts. Tallow based and can't wait to try it :giggle:. Happy father's Day to all the dads out there.

Happy Father’s Day Gents.

Sitting on purchases for a few weeks waiting for today:

Sugar and Spice “All Things Nice” that’s what little girls are made of

Spicey Chai Teas from the Girls

pQtqJu8.jpg
o4V3ZqZ.jpg

Slugs and Snails and Puppy Dog tails that’s what little boys are made of

Bowl, brush and razors thanks to P&C Enablers

rdJZUrf.jpg
oY6C2nD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.