Changeover Day

Running late this year

XYkz8stl.jpg

But done now

X6ZQ5Cll.jpg

IlErCpOl.jpg

I don't stick by a date, I just change over when the weather starts warming up or cooling down.

I like the container idea, I might have to do that myself. At the moment, everything's that's for the off season is on a bookshelf taking up display room for my other hobbies, collecting WWI and II pieces.

Just a heads up folks - coming soon!

Autumn Equinox 2022 in Southern Hemisphere will be at 2:32 am on

Monday 21 March

Only one change coming up here, and that's to see if I like Nordost any better in winter than I do in summer. If not, out it goes. It can wait until winter really hits though. The cold season is long enough in Tasmania without having some pesky arbitrary date on a calendar making it even longer.

Still to warm at the moment, I'll be waiting a couple more weeks before dragging the Winter box out from under the bed.

Changeover day "Equinox" is usually like night and day here in the NT or should I say like wet and dry

I'm still working up the courage to use up the rest of @Wilkshire13's sample of Yaqi Lemon Lime & Cedarwood. That stuff damn near froze my head off. At least next time I approach it, I won't be taken off guard by that chill hit. But there's no way I'm going anywhere near the splash.

Stirling Eskimo Tuxedo...it makes Terror/Orbit feel unmentholated.

Your soap collection appears to be a shadow of its former self. Signs of an incipient shopping trip coming up soon? ;)

Well there is another similar size container for backups ...

... and a few others that are stored elsewhere as they don't fit BUT ...

... I have being trying to downsize!

Pulled all the hardware out from bottom 3 shelves - I am sure those brushes breed like mushrooms ;)
SaLUPNu.jpg

...and begrudgingly swapped this lot
PoLY4Rz.jpg

...for that lot -may have held a few favourites back
MF8CIs5.jpg

...and ended up with this dry season den + few items for BST
Bj3SoUf.jpg

brushes appropriately distributed to hide numbers from SWMBO :X3:

Pulled all the hardware out from bottom 3 shelves - I am sure those brushes breed like mushrooms ;)
SaLUPNu.jpg

...and begrudgingly swapped this lot
PoLY4Rz.jpg

...for that lot -may have held a few favourites back
MF8CIs5.jpg

...and ended up with this dry season den + few items for BST
Bj3SoUf.jpg

brushes appropriately distributed to hide numbers from SWMBO :X3:
Wow. That is one huge and somewhat intimidating collection you have there @Holiday. If I had half that, I would be an unmarried man. :rolleyes: