2020 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

Every one has read the Auction Rules ??? - https://www.paste-and-cut.com.au/community/threads/2020-auction-format-guidelines.6371/

• The auctions will close Sunday, August 23 2020 at 9pm AEST - unless a bid has been made within the last hour of the auction, in which case the auction time will be extended for at least another hour from the previously logged bid ('Dynamic Closing').
Sorry @Mark1966 .... I didn't read the auction rules, because, I was too busy watching the bidding tug of war challenges between you and @Razor Burn over the CG P&C 2019 razor.

Edit: @alfredus you should be called Auctioneer-Commander-in-Chief

Last edited:
Another record 3x $1000 bids.

Well Done @Mark1966 (y)

I just spilt my coffee with that $300 bid boost on the wolfman :)

it is just the floor.

others will build on that I’m sure

That’s Wolfman is a sweet razor. Even with a tax deduction it’s a little steep for me though. If only it had a WR2 head...
Will see what else there is as it’s a great cause. Both from a personal and a professional perspective.

That’s Wolfman is a sweet razor. Even with a tax deduction it’s a little steep for me though. If only it had a WR2 head...
Will see what else there is as it’s a great cause. Both from a personal and a professional perspective.

It has a stand if that helps :)

The pricing is still less than what they go for new.

Hear that people!

If you can get one!

Exactly - this will be sent Express Post within Australia the day after payment is made ...

And razors donated by Dan are always mint. Good luck :)

This is nice ...

giphy.gif

@Mark1966 come meet your bloody bloodbath shave tonight

Last edited:
Looking like the auction will top $7k this year. The amount people are willing to donate is crazy.

Well if people got a move on and started bidding ...

I'm in the position this year due to some usual circumstances to be able to bring a bigger budget into the auction - but don't let that stop other bidders as it is not unlimited AND I am "Mr Whimpy" after all ...

I'm in the position this year due to some usual circumstances to be able to bring a bigger budget into the auction - but don't let that stop other bidders as it is not unlimited AND I am "Mr Whimpy" after all ...

Certainly a bigger budget than most!!! Well done and tipping my hat to you sir!