2020 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

If you'd have told me that the Charcoal Gen 1 would be beating the UNOBTANIUM Tradere on price, I'd have challenged you to bet on it because I'm a degenerate. But you'd also have my money right now, which you could use to buy the Tradere so you'd also be a winner twice.

Amazing generosity towards a good cause so far lads. Let's keep running the tally up.
First: it ain't over 'till it's over ;)

Also: the Charcoal Goods is a true one off with a special P&C engraving

But: go on and bid on the Tradere if you think my analysis is wrong :D

But please don't forget the humble Wolfman that still can be had for a steal ;)

You better be extra careful @Mark1966, because, I know @Razor Burn will do anything to grab the P&C engraved Charcoal Gen 1 into his den.
Its not @Mark1966 that I'm worried about but the misses after she finds out how much I'm prepared to bid for this unobtanium/one-of-a-kind DE! :nailbiting:

Its not @Mark1966 that I'm worried about but the misses after she finds out how much I'm prepared to bid for this unobtanium/one-of-a-kind DE! :nailbiting:
Focus !!!!
IT'S FOR A WORTHY CAUSE(y)
IT'S UNOBTANIUM:)
THAT'S WHAT I KEEP TELLING MYSELF...
As I'm too scared to tell the misses! :X3:
Let me help you @Razor Burn, so pay attention when I'm telling you this very clearly okay.

D2StxH9.gif

bnGRaVU.gif

pPQa2FV.jpg

Gj89Wil.jpg

UUrgC4d.gif

Your wifey favourite kitchen weapon the wooden rolling pin, good luck Bro.
We have a lot of very sharp knives in this house. Plus, it's not a good time to be homeless... :cold:

That CG sure is pretty, but way outside my price range, so no point even trying. I've just made a donation that I can afford, and I'll leave it at that.

We have a lot of very sharp knives in this house. Plus, it's not a good time to be homeless... :cold:

That CG sure is pretty, but way outside my price range, so no point even trying. I've just made a donation that I can afford, and I'll leave it at that.
Yes the misses is known for his skills in handling the many meat cleavers we own... hence the fear factor!
tenor.gif