Watcha wearing today?

I have an apple iWatch that monitored everything and the data is saved directly to my iPhone, and I give the data to my GP to check up on my health and also my mental health (PTSD and sleep).
Apologies, I assumed you were taking the piss.

Yeah, my Garmin can do that I assume, however, I didn't get it for that purpose. I guess the stress recordings could be useful for my psych.

Apologies, I assumed you were taking the piss.

Yeah, my Garmin can do that I assume, however, I didn't get it for that purpose. I guess the stress recordings could be useful for my psych.
Depends on the Garmin watch model you choose, and some models doesn’t record certain health data with your latest Garmin app on your phone.

Always discuss with your doctor, depending on what your doctor needs and what’s best for your health.

That would normally be a pretty reasonable assumption in his case ;)
4OLxtwC.gif

I had the chance to wear my only pocket watch to a wedding recently and the number of positive comments it got reminded me that although the use of timepieces of this kind has waned there is a certain charm about them that remains……. once again great piece, thanks for sharing👍
I own a few Ball watches. Their trademark is "Official Standard". William Clayton Ball's list of standards for "Railroad Grade" pocket watches was eventually adopted by railways all over the world. Here is a bit of their history:

As much as I hate that word, yes.
50th Anniversary Submariner, 16610LV.
I bought it 13 years ago specifically because it has the Maxi Dial and the big hands, as eyesight rarely improves on it's own as we get older.
Yeah, not the most flattering nickname for such a fine timepiece……….. with you on the eyesight thing!