Upgrade Razors

Just to throw a spanner in the works @lastkey, have you considered the Blackland Vector? I consider it to be comparatively mild (way less aggressive than the R41) but superbly efficient at just about any shaving angle. It could easily be my only razor, in fact for a couple of years it was. One day I might shed the Claymore, but I love the Sabre, another milder but still efficient razor.

Last edited:
And cheers for the DG soaps man, shaves with the rose/patchouli tonight.. loved it 👍
Would you like another soap collection

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

DUDE!! I already have enough to pass down to my children in my will 😂

I AM DONE WITH SOAPS!!! NO MOAR.. NO MOAR.. NO MOAR..NO MOAR.. NO MOAR.. NO MOAR..NO MOAR.. NO MOAR.. NO MOAR..NO MOAR.. NO MOAR.. NO MOAR..
That's what I told myself before I ordered another tub of NO2K. And a sheesham bowl of DRH Windsor... :facepalm: :banghead:

There is now a Game Changer .76P which is very new that you might like.

I found the Lupo .58P to be pretty great but that is just me.
It's been a while since I have tried the Blackbird Lite so I might see if I can use it tomorrow.

I feel you'll be pretty happy with the Blackbird Lite though. It's an excellent razor IMHO regardless of if you go Lite or Standard.

There is now a Game Changer .76P which is very new that you might like.

I found the Lupo .58P to be pretty great but that is just me.
It's been a while since I have tried the Blackbird Lite so I might see if I can use it tomorrow.

I feel you'll be pretty happy with the Blackbird Lite though. It's an excellent razor IMHO regardless of if you go Lite or Standard.
There's also a new Game Changer 2.0 on the market now

Greencult-Razor-GC2.0-front_large.jpg

I don't expect a difference in shave.

yeah just weight and patina. I don't care much at all for patina, I like my razors shiny and feel the weight of the SS is absolutely perfect. Its not light (hate light razors) and don't like them too heavy (which is why I sold my Timeless)

yeah just weight and patina. I don't care much at all for patina, I like my razors shiny and feel the weight of the SS is absolutely perfect. Its not light (hate light razors) and don't like them too heavy (which is why I sold my Timeless)
Brass also has a metal smell. I have a few brass pens that give off this smell, which can also transfer to hands.

if you had to pick between the Brass and SS which would it be?

Brass also has a metal smell. I have a few brass pens that give off this smell, which can also transfer to hands.

Yup, just weight and patina.

I just love antique brass so I gravitate towards the brass.
I have the previous version and the cap is getting green patina, which really gives it that antique look. Awesome!!

The brass also has a "softer" face feel, which sounds weird but definitely I feel the difference. It's not so much more comfort, just a softness on the skin.