Upgrade Razors

I’ve done my first shave with BB Lite.
I aim for DFS or almost, as it doesn’t leave my skin irritated and I can shave daily. I get the result generally with 3 passes. Man! This BB is such a surprise. I followed the cap and got DFS with two passes. I didn’t even need to buff usual patches which most razors leave. While I was thinking who says this razor is aggressive.

@SpeedyPC You were right! 🙇🏻 This razor is something else.

I aim for DFS or almost, as it doesn’t leave my skin irritated and I can shave daily. I get the result generally with 3 passes. Man! This BB is such a surprise. I followed the cap and got DFS with two passes. I didn’t even need to buff usual patches which most razors leave. While I was thinking who says this razor is aggressive.

Welcome to the Blackbird Lite Club and this guy who created this awesome engineering design really knows what he’s doing. I’m lucky to have both base plate.

The lite must be fairly different from the standard then 🤷‍♂️

The lite must be fairly different from the standard then 🤷‍♂️
You only got the regular? This lite had no blade feel. But I followed the cap mind you. But still its hard to believe this compared to what people says BB is aggressive and has a lot of blade feel.

You only got the regular? This lite had no blade feel. But I followed the cap mind you. But still its hard to believe this compared to what people says BB is aggressive and has a lot of blade feel.
Just the regular and I've already moved that one on, wasn't for me 🤷‍♂️

congratulations, welcome to the club.. I am glad this worked out well for you

I only have the regular also, but I do like blade feel.. now I am wondering :)

Very different from the standard base plate, trust me, you won’t be disappointed if you give the BB Lite a chance for you to change your mind.

ok so now you have my attention....

tell me the differences between the two plates.. bear in mind that I dont find the regular plate aggressive at all, in fact its one of my safest and smoothest razors, yeah i feel the blade but i like that

tell me the differences between the two plates.. bear in mind that I dont find the regular plate aggressive at all, in fact its one of my safest and smoothest razors, yeah i feel the blade but i like that
My honest answer is exactly from this youtube below.

Depends if you shave every day or every second day for one to two-day growth without any issue with the original standard base plate, then you don't need the lite.

My honest advice is either get it and try it, or just try out the lite from your very own experience straight from your own hand and your own skin, because, everybody is different regardless of any reviews you've or watch the youtube reviews.

My honest answer is exactly from this youtube below.

Depends if you shave every day or every second day for one to two-day growth without any issue with the original standard base plate, then you don't need the lite.

My honest advice is either get it and try it, or just try out the lite from your very own experience straight from your own hand and your own skin, because, everybody is different regardless of any reviews you've or watch the youtube reviews.

Cheers, I don't have any issue with the blade feel and the shave is smooth as silk regardless if I shave daily or weekly with it..

so I guess stop thinking about the lite.. Cheers speedy 👍

Cheers, I don't have any issue with the blade feel and the shave is smooth as silk regardless if I shave daily or weekly with it..

so I guess stop thinking about the lite.. Cheers speedy 👍
Need MOAR soap buddy :ROFLMAO: my front door is open, and no you can't have Tabac and MWF tallow

Need MOAR soap buddy :ROFLMAO: my front door is open, and no you can't have Tabac and MWF tallow

Mate I have like 12+ pucks of tabac and 4 sticks of it, only 4 pucks of MWF so all good there :)

That and me other stash of soaps Prob enough to pass onto my kids when my times up 😂