Plisson Synthetic

Cade smells great but I was less impressed with the lather. The cream is probably better, but so is the price..

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided life is too short to muck around with soaps that either don't smell great or are hard work to get consistently good results with.

I'll pass on both of those I think.

I've decided life is too short to muck around with soaps that either don't smell great or are hard work to get consistently good results with.

I hear ya mate. Stick with likes of Jabonman, Occams, Johnny Goodsir, Tabac, Speick and P.160 mate. That's my current top five, whichever way you count it up.

Which of the 6 are in your top 5? Or is it one of those top 5s with 6 in it? Or is it a top 10 that's a bit light on?

Why isn't Proraso in there? Has everyone stopping taking their crazy pills over the holidays?

Hmm top 5.. Well I'm currently enjoying Jabonman, Nannys Silly Soap, Barrister & Mann, Occams, tobs jermyn st and TMBR

Hmm, was not aware that you've tried Monsavon before.
Was it performance or scent that left you wanting ?
I find it a pleasant masculine aroma and reasonable lather and at 1 euro a puck, it surpasses ARKO!!! imho.

PS, thank you to whomever consolidated my posts, I couldn't whilst upon a mobile post the two separate posts as one, without all the text becoming hyperlinked, partially due to formatting issues I have.
No, I don't have tapatalk and use firefox and yes it is frustrating me.

Wow. Do we ever go off topic or what?!? An art form...

Which of the 6 are in your top 5? Or is it one of those top 5s with 6 in it? Or is it a top 10 that's a bit light on?

Why isn't Proraso in there? Has everyone stopping taking their crazy pills over the holidays?
'king hilarious Drubs! Nice call...

BOT: still have the Plisson synthetic in my cabinet, beside the Proraso, against the red that handle looks so pretty.

It's called a holiday for a reason mate.
Should join us...

I have been checking the site regularly and they are back in stock and still 4o bucks on sale. Do you guys really think this is all its cracked up to be? Is it really the brush of the goods? If so I guess I'll shell out for one.

@Adam fire them off an email, with a link to your youtube blog, asking for one to review.
At worse, you get to experience one, at best a freebie for the price of a review :)

Dunno about a brush of the goods, but it's a good brush. It's a no brainer for $40. You can't get a good badger for that money. Unless you buy preloved Berkeleys…

I'm pretty impressed with synthetics. They're fast easy, firm despite their size, and dry in an hour or so. The only thing they're not, is cheap.

I have been checking the site regularly and they are back in stock and still 4o bucks on sale. Do you guys really think this is all its cracked up to be? Is it really the brush of the goods? If so I guess I'll shell out for one.
Exactly what Drubs said ^^^^ above. Can't get a decent badger for $40 and it feels top notch.

That's all the encouragement I need I'll order tonight. Hopefully I can notice a difference from my omega synthetic.

Just read that once stock is exhausted there will be no more. So if anyone was thinking about it, would be a good time to buy know.