November 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice aftershaves in that bunch.

300 Voskhods safely landed from mother Russia - next couple years of shaves saved :D

300 Voskhods safely landed from mother Russia - next couple years of shaves saved :D
Love those Voshkods! Was that an eBay seller that throws in a heap of Rapiras as well?

how much was shipping for those samples??

It would have cost $11.50 for first class international. A pack of Personna Lab Blues (not pictured) were also included. Instead I used my shipping service and all up it cost $8 ($3.50 for the domestic leg and $4.50 for the international).

Love those Voshkods! Was that an eBay seller that throws in a heap of Rapiras as well?
Yes unuta77 is the name and I this was the second time I ordered from him...

I ordered Voskhods from unuta77 6 months ago. Only took a couple of weeks to arrive.

When I had the pleasure of meeting someone here, I had the opportunity to gain the feel of a Kiwi-Brand knife in hand.
I liked it and went out to purchase some today.

Specifically, model numbers...
197p
194p
173p

All up, I got change from $25

When I had the pleasure of meeting someone here, I had the opportunity to gain the feel of a Kiwi-Brand knife in hand.
I liked it and went out to purchase some today.

Specifically, model numbers...
197p
194p
173p

All up, I got change from $25
Your avatar is a perfect reflection in this case @borked - ? No idea what you're talking about but am now a little curious.

1. There's a thread here upon knives.
It is there that I found out about Kiwi knives.
2. Look closer ;)

A lot of the members here use the Kiwi's as their go to/daily knife, despite owning more expensive/designer brands, which is what left me curious.

A Travelling Box inspired procurement. Thank you Mr @Gifts&Care.com

2rf95rk.jpg

2rf95rk.jpg
Love the Myrasol! Those glass bottles look great.
I haven't tried the Blue. Do let us know what you think of it. I hear it's often described as an "European barbershop" scent with a powdery finish.

2rf95rk.jpg

Love my Myrsol. Only have the Agua Balsamica so far, but by the time I leave this earth I intend to have one of each of their bottles bending the light through that divine glass and inner colours on my window sill.

Status
Not open for further replies.