New member from Sydney

She’s your bank, money, credit card and bills detector.
The worts is when she tells me: “this is an old bag. I have it for ages” how could I know? They all look the same. But she can recognise every little new soap, every new brush. And she is not even interested in them😂
What to do? What to do?

The worts is when she tells me: “this is an old bag. I have it for ages” how could I know? They all look the same. But she can recognise every little new soap, every new brush. And she is not even interested in them😂
What to do? What to do?
Unless you’re mortgage on the house is paid in full, then she isn’t bloody worried about your den collection.

What to do? What to do?
Simple. Do what she's obviously doing:

Lie through your teeth.

If (and I say IF) she manages to catch you out, you can just say it's an "alternative fact".
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Simple. Do what she's obviously doing:

Lie through your teeth.

If (and I say IF) she manages to catch you out, you can just say it's an "alternative fact".
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

images

Welcome from another Sydneysider and SR shaver. This forum is full of thoroughly disreputable and dodgy people. All in all it's a great place to be!

cheers
andrew

Welcome from another Sydneysider and SR shaver. This forum is full of thoroughly disreputable and dodgy people. All in all it's a great place to be!

cheers
andrew
Hi Andrew

Thats great to know as I was loosing my hope to have someone closer than Queensland😂

And just to clarify I have not seen any disreputable or dodgy person here😂
All ppl are great 👍🏻

Hi Andrew

Thats great to know as I was loosing my hope to have someone closer than Queensland😂

And just to clarify I have not seen any disreputable or dodgy person here😂
All ppl are great 👍🏻
You sir are obviously a very, very poor judge of character! ;)

After seeing some of your beautiful razors I think you should tell me more about your setup, preferences etc😀

My preferences are, loosely, 13/16 → 8/8. I have a couple of 6/8s but I find them too small and fiddly. Japanese half hollows are the perfect grind in terms of consistency and comfort, but it is hard to beat a Filarmónica 14. I much prefer natural edges over synthetic, and so does my skin! :)

Myrsol makes the best aftershaves, hands down. Speicks products are uniformly great; I have everything from their deodorant to their EdT. After using a badger for nearly two decades, I fell for synthetics, but am now heading back into natural brushes, with my first boar.

There are too many excellent soaps around to worry about unobtanium or the overhyped death of tallow. We are in the golden age of shaving soap production.

You asked! :p