March 2015 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romera Manchurian bulb.

After trying peaches for a week , the knots in these are superb!

So much so I sold my M&F to pay for it and still get to pocket $80 [emoji6]
Wow mate sounds sweet, what's she going to look like....got a pic?

Just had two Solarstorm X2 LED light heads come in for the bike. And some bolts which are uninteresting.

Last edited:
$80 delivered. High quality Manchurian knot 26 x 52. Coupon 'TSN'

Romera shaving brushes.
Thanks YB. Seems terrific for that price. Wow.

This is the brush that hooked Young Buck. My 24/52 Romera brush in Manchurian finest. The finish of the handle was not as good that the one in that photo but the knot is exceptional.

lxCxuxu.jpg

This is the brush that hooked Young Buck. My 24/52 Romera brush in Manchurian finest. The finish of the handle was not as good that the one in that photo but the knot is exceptional.

lxCxuxu.jpg
Egads! Don't go waving that thing about!!! You'll have us all purchasing one...

Egads! Don't go waving that thing about!!! You'll have us all purchasing one...
Don't go making suggestions like that, alas you have me suggesting we combine shipping upon mutual purchases.

Don't go making suggestions like that, alas you have me suggesting we combine shipping upon mutual purchases.
I'm still not buying...

Depending upon the version you seek, a request for the services of the Sabbatical Acquisition Service in regards to the Weber may be possible :)

Just got my hand on PAA Cavendish and SH Honey Ale. Love the scent of the Cavendish. The honey ale... I'm not sold yet. It's sweeter then I tend to like my scents.

I used Cavendish this morning. I won't use Honey Ale until I'm sure I'll keep it, otherwise I'll sell it unused.

lxCxuxu.jpg

Nice looking brushes. They look like they've been set at the right loft which surprisingly is not always the case with a lot of brushes out there.

Could you guys give some more info on those brushes please? Which hair type (fan or bulb) and what loft do you recommend?

Nice looking brushes. They look like they've been set at the right loft which surprisingly is not always the case with a lot of brushes out there.

The brush was made for a French shaving forum. Loft and knot size were optional and I went with the majority view. Being completely knot/loft illiterate, I decided it was best to go with the crowd.

Could you guys give some more info on those brushes please? Which hair type (fan or bulb) and what loft do you recommend?

Hard to recommend anything other than what I have. Mine is a 24/52 in a Manchurian Finest bulb. @Young Buck was impressed but I think he ended going 26/52. So many lofts and knots to choose from so I played the safe bet and went with the majority. 48mm would limit it to face lathering and 54mm to bowl. 52 seems to be a sweet spot for both but then again I am a complete novice. I have no regrets with my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.