Lather Shots

Thanks @alfredus shall do, that's one of the things I love about this place it's full of enablers with great advice. I'm only a month or two into wet shaving and I might need to go on a sabbatical! :D(y)
+1 to 2 band silvertip from shavemac. Another happy 2 band silvertip owner here. Great back bone, silk soft tips, because it's not super dense, it doesn't take that long to dry and you can use it more often. [emoji48] enabled?

7c2abfc64d7ffa168afd49a0a9d483e9.jpg

SOC + Antiga Barbearia de Bairro

+1 to 2 band silvertip from shavemac. Another happy 2 band silvertip owner here. Great back bone, silk soft tips, because it's not super dense, it doesn't take that long to dry and you can use it more often. [emoji48] enabled?

I'm a bad enough self enabler let alone when's have you guys encouraging me, not that I'm complaining, sold! Now just need to save up :D

7c2abfc64d7ffa168afd49a0a9d483e9.jpg

SOC + Antiga Barbearia de Bairro

Beautiful ice cream cone you've got there! :ROFLMAO:

I'm a bad enough self enabler let alone when's have you guys encouraging me, not that I'm complaining, sold! Now just need to save up :D

Beautiful ice cream cone you've got there! :ROFLMAO:
[emoji106] good luck on the selection of knot, loft and handles! So many to choose from.

Thanks! You are too kind. Boar brushes are really nice, I don't think mine has fully broken in, I have read that it's softness after fully breaking in, is like a silvertip. Good face massage though.

@silver bloody Shavemac :oops: :p;) are you going to lick it or are you just going to keep on staring at it :D
I got this brush from my missus as my birthday present. I made several subtle hints, like sending her the Web page to her 'what do you think about this brush as my birthday present?'. Hahaha. Theshaveshed had them for about $135ish or so delivered. It's out of stock now. @Osman seems to enjoy his 177 a lot as well. It's a very versatile brush honestly. Soft and has enough back bone to handle most creams and soaps. You can sort of smell the lanolin in this soap, somehow, makes me feel like biting the brush..... [emoji12]

fc447643de8e1f2c0bba6405943ef988.jpg

The Chubs mangled SH drogon Noir Tallow V[emoji111]

@silver it about time you're using a Chubby 2 Best rather than a bloody Shavemac darn no wonder that brush is making me jealous bloody Shavemac :oops:
and fantastic gob of huge vanilla ice cream for a change and beside where the bloody chocolate topping with a cherry on top ;):p:D

Beautiful lather with a great sheen best of the day
Thanks @Osman, you are too kind. Nothing compared to your lathers, they always have such a great sheen on them. Love the pics.
@silver it about time you're using a Chubby 2 Best rather than a bloody Shavemac darn no wonder that brush is making me jealous bloody Shavemac :oops:
and fantastic gob of huge vanilla ice cream for a change and beside where the bloody chocolate topping with a cherry on top ;):p:D
Haha, I'm a bit scared of the chubby, I leave it to dry fully between each use. Scared because of its shedding issues. Since wielding the two band, I have really come to appreciate that small little lather monster. Fantastic brush.