August 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If enough people were interested, I would be willing to investigate the possibility of a second group order. Monsta would have to approve first.
Sounds interesting...

If enough people were interested, I would be willing to investigate the possibility of a second group order. Monsta would have to approve first.
I'd be keen for a little taste of this action for sure.
Mate ignore my PM too. Sorry….

All good! It's a great soap, so it's nice to see the interest. I'm also a little curious about some of the other artisan offerings that're a little hyped up elsewhere. Barrister & Mann and Jabonman are the two of most interest to me.

I've been waiting for the last few business days for a package from the Isle of Man. Nervous wait for this one...

BTW my Weber PH head finally arrived. Hoorah - what a postal debacle that was!

Anyway, guillotined the NEW LC and screwed the bulldog to the rightful Weber. Nice set, great weight, but the proof in the putting - so we'll see how she puts space between me and my whiskers in a day or two. Can't wait!…but what blade to use for that maiden shave I wonder?

Hardware. I did a bad thing.
Now you are in the sanctity of these walls, and there's nothing a good few Hail Maries and a healthy donation in the basket can't cure. So, I have the purple sash around my neck and are ready to hear your confession my son.

and I may be interested in the Vetiver, Hungarian Lavender and Barber Shop, price pending naturally, if it goes ahead. *hellllloooooo thread hijack* :p

and I may be interested in the Vetiver, Hungarian Lavender and Barber Shop, price pending naturally, if it goes ahead. *hellllloooooo thread hijack* :p
what more fitting place to talk acquisitions than in an acquisitions thread, sheesh. :LOL:

Oh look - what is this that arrived in the mail today ....

Better give it a whirl tomorrow I think!

Hey that looks exactly like mine, that arrived yesterday! Congrats @Mark1966 . A beauty aren't they? Will have my first shave with it tomorrow morning too. What you loading up first up?

BTW: Is it weird owning a razor younger than yourself? :LOL:

Hey that looks exactly like mine, that arrived yesterday! Congrats @Mark1966 .

PHEW - glad your one arrived - I was expecting abuse otherwise!

A beauty aren't they?

Very nice looking - although the head seems a little EJ89 ish - mild?

Will have my first shave with it tomorrow morning too. What you loading up first up?

COOL - what time, we can invent synchronised shaving and win ourselves an Olympic (TM) medal!

BTW: Is it weird owning a razor younger than yourself? :LOL:

Yeah kinda - but I have been using my Merkur 38C lately

Very nice looking - although the head seems a little EJ89 ish - mild?

COOL - what time, we can invent synchronised shaving and win ourselves an Olympic (TM) medal!

Yeah the similarities with the EJ89 head were a concern for me too. But I've been assured that the Weber is a little more aggressive and much smoother. God I hope so, as I just sold the EJ89 to @Marlow to fund this Weber. Meanwhile, I'll be lathered up about 6:30am, and squealing under the sting of Tabac by 7am. What's to be your first blade? I was thinking GSB maybe...

OK, I'm likely to be back from dog walking duties around 6:30, into shower around 6:40 into shave around 6:50 and all done dusted and dressed by 7:00

Close enough to be in medal hunt?

Personna Blue for me

Status
Not open for further replies.