Hello from Essex, England

Well, I was hoping that you would hit the samples from Maggards hard, so you're able to sample the product and scents of multiple items and find what works for you, rather than entire pucks, yet it will be interesting to see what you purchased and how they go.
BTW, don't concern yourself with the comment above mine, swmbo syndrome is rearing its ugly head :p

Maybe I'll hit Maggard up in the future. These were all got from over here.

I'm actually from London but moved into the country 5 years ago.
But, why?

Whereabouts did you move to? I used to live opposite Tilbury - so not the best view of Essex. Then again Tilbury could same the same about Kent.

Welcome Steve,
Hope you werent effected by the recent earthquakes.
Would hate to see all that great gear swallwd up by a big hole in the ground.
Cheers

But, why?

Whereabouts did you move to? I used to live opposite Tilbury - so not the best view of Essex. Then again Tilbury could same the same about Kent.
You obviously haven't been to North London for a while, it's quite rough. I can see what you mean about south Essex but the further north you go the better it gets. I'm near the border to Suffolk.

Welcome Steve,
Hope you werent effected by the recent earthquakes.
Would hate to see all that great gear swallwd up by a big hole in the ground.
Cheers
I felt a small rumble but no gear was damaged thankfully. I think it might have been caused by a shaving buddy of mine, whose blade collection toppled over in the night.

@Mark1966 might have a long lost sibling ?