Hello from Essex, England

Welcome Steve to the crazy Aussie & NZ corner. What's your current Acquisition Disorder? [emoji6]

Hi Steve. Welcome to our little neck of the woods. So good to have you here.

Welcome Steve - please tell us a bit more about your favourite gear!

Hello Steve. We really don't need any more acquisition disorders and are looking for people who can restrain themselves from buying, It was nice to hear from you and we'll keep you in mind if any other vacancies come up.

Lived in Maldon and married a Maldonese. Doesn't get any more Essex than that.

Welcome Steve to the crazy Aussie & NZ corner. What's your current Acquisition Disorder? [emoji6]
I thought I had them under control but I've had a few SE razors arrive recently and have a few brushes on order. I'm also eyeing up some Lebelle soaps at the moment and some Fine aftershave but haven't bought anything as yet.

Welcome Steve - please tell us a bit more about your favourite gear!
At the moment I'd say my favourite setup would be my L'Occitane brush, Soap Commander or Mickey Lee Soapworks, my Standard Razor and either Polsilver or old English Wilkinson blades and Proraso splash. I've gone off creams a bit recently and tend to stick to croaps and soaps.

I thought I had them under control but I've had a few SE razors arrive recently and have a few brushes on order. I'm also eyeing up some Lebelle soaps at the moment and some Fine aftershave but haven't bought anything as yet.
It is never under control... Just mildly restrained from time to time. ;)

At the moment I'd say my favourite setup would be my L'Occitane brush, Soap Commander or Mickey Lee Soapworks, my Standard Razor and either Polsilver or old English Wilkinson blades and Proraso splash. I've gone off creams a bit recently and tend to stick to croaps and soaps.

The L'Occitane gets much love here; so does the standard razor I believe.

Hello Steve. We really don't need any more acquisition disorders and are looking for people who can restrain themselves from buying, It was nice to hear from you and we'll keep you in mind if any other vacancies come up.

Lived in Maldon and married a Maldonese. Doesn't get any more Essex than that.
That's not very far from me. I joined up to fight the ADs and restrain myself. I heard you were a pretty restrained bunch :p at least I'm far enough away not to be tempted by your BST.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Greetings @unobtainium81
Now Steve, you do have to share what you've obtained in said five years as a public service.
You see, we are limited in choice here compared to other parts of the world, so rather than hunt as our forefathers did, they simply throw their hands in the air in futility, sit down and proclaim they're minimalists in order to appease their beta quitting ways ;)

I joined up to fight the ADs and restrain myself. I heard you were a pretty restrained bunch :p at least I'm far enough away not to be tempted by your BST.
Oh really ? *waves a NOS box of Light Brigades around* ;)

Greetings @unobtainium81
Now Steve, you do have to share what you've obtained in said five years as a public service.
You see, we are limited in choice here compared to other parts of the world, so rather than hunt as our forefathers did, they simply throw their hands in the air in futility, sit down and proclaim they're minimalists in order to appease their beta quitting ways ;)
I spent about 2 years with just two razors then it snowballed to about 30 with the usual Gillette suspects. I probably have near on 3000 blades, so I should really stock up on some more. I've got a few vintage blades to try out recently and gotten into injectors too but don't have many of those maybe 40 blades. Around 70 soaps and creams, but as is the way am mostly into American soaps at the moment. Tiki, soap commander, Caties bubbles, mikes etc. I do need to try out some of Anthony's Shaver Heaven soaps. I do like an aftershave and EDT too. That's it really. I'll try to share some SOTD pics in the coming shaves.

I spent about 2 years with just two razors then it snowballed to about 30 with the usual Gillette suspects. I probably have near on 3000 blades, so I should really stock up on some more. I've got a few vintage blades to try out recently and gotten into injectors too but don't have many of those maybe 40 blades. Around 70 soaps and creams, but as is the way am mostly into American soaps at the moment. Tiki, soap commander, Caties bubbles, mikes etc. I do need to try out some of Anthony's Shaver Heaven soaps. I do like an aftershave and EDT too. That's it really. I'll try to share some SOTD pics in the coming shaves.
Seems like you'll fit in...
You really must try @Anthony 's soaps - their performance is exceptional. You can't go past @Occams either. It's my favourite (and only) shaving cream.
I'm with you on the aftershaves and EDTs. It's rotten that we have to double the price of anything that comes from overseas because of shipping. I just can't wait until someone here in Oz either a) makes some awesome aftershave splashes OR b) imports a whole heaps of artisanal and classic aftershaves from overseas and sells them at reasonable prices. I'd be throwing money at them...

There are so many scents in the Shaver Heaven soaps I didn't know what to choose. What's your favourite? I haven't heard much about Occams.