Anyone want to try out the R41 Razor?

Wow, that's near on six months! If I'd ever harbour thoughts of passing some valued piece of equipment around this has put paid to that one. That's, dare I say it, a bit rude.
Yep. I won't be doing this again, it's only gone through maybe four people and taken six months to do so? A less than satisfactory result. Especially when people are posting they have tried it once and then put it aside.

I know mate. I'm still happy for it to go to whomever wants. I just want it to move a bit faster. Not sure who had it. Last I knew RM was sending it on.
Jugz, mate, I feel ya pain. Weird the R41 stagnated while the 2nd Travelling Box is whizzing about the place - gaining weight and spreading joy. Don't mean to be pushy, and understand if you'd prefer it stay home with you for a bit now.

Weird the R41 stagnated while the 2nd Travelling Box is whizzing about the place - gaining weight and spreading joy.

R41: "Blood! More blooooood!"

I must shoulder some measure of responsibility for setting the bar so low on keeping it moving. I did however use it like 5-6 times in the end. My average shaves per days in possession must be in pretty good order.

Yeah, I sent it weeks ago. Will check in with work and see if it was returned as we have been getting quite a bit of returned mail of late - we get at least 2-3 invoices or statements sent back as return to sender each month for the last 3 months since a new licensee has taken over the local Post outlet. I posted off a computer part with the correct address 2 weeks ago which came back - nicely printed label and everything!

I haven't been in the office much the last 6 weeks, and I am actually home unwell today. Very likely that it has been missed by me. Expecting to be in there tomorrow so I will chase up. Only popped in to check for user registrations & approvals/rejection.

Right on SyD. If the crickets keep a chirping then we'll need to start the R41-a-thon

I have already done the bloodletting here in the office. Took my junior out the back and garrotted him.

After pulling out all our stock of memory, hard drives and related tech stuff, I found the returned package with my name on the return address. I am thinking my problem was that I recycled a HP Memory shipping box which may have got the young bloke confuzzled. Anyway, he has paid for his sins and I have walked 15 minutes over to the REAL post office, made a complaint about the agency around the corner, they have got it tracked (R235387015284334) and it's all in the mail to @stillshunter.

Finally. What a debarcle.

Fair enough. A good outcome.

Not really, but it ends ok. Feeling more than a little sheepish that I have directly and indirectly held it up for so long.

Hopefully the upcoming Vintage Blades post-out will redeem me.

I have already done the bloodletting here in the office. Took my junior out the back and garrotted him.

After pulling out all our stock of memory, hard drives and related tech stuff, I found the returned package with my name on the return address. I am thinking my problem was that I recycled a HP Memory shipping box which may have got the young bloke confuzzled. Anyway, he has paid for his sins and I have walked 15 minutes over to the REAL post office, made a complaint about the agency around the corner, they have got it tracked (R235387015284334) and it's all in the mail to @stillshunter.

Finally. What a debarcle.

Thanks RM.

Have just one small issue….I've committed to sticking with a line-up for the course of this month. So the only razor being used in September is the Weber….painful as also coming my way, thanks to @filobiblic , is a Slim. But, again, it will sit teasingly in the drawer until 1 October.

To ensure we keep the momentum up on the razor is there anyone out there who wants to use it for a few weeks and then send it back to me once they're done? Happy to forward it as it arrives to me from RM.