What is your rotation?

My rotation is generally in aftershaves.

Razors I like to use for good long stretches. Last year I used my New something like 150 days in a row.

The only brush I use now is my Omega S-Brush.

Mine is the S10108. I love many things about it but the big thing is the lather. Nothing I've used comes close.

Brushes - I have a rotation of seven vintage butterscotch brushes, cause they all need a week to dry, which I work through. Other vintage butterscotch brushes - well yes I have some but they haven't made it onto the vanity ...

Razors - I grab one I feel like and use it till I don't. Rinse and repeat.

Blades - Open the first draw and pick one from the stash there (new or vintage). When a box is finished replaced from the main store in the garage ...

Soaps/Cream - It was simply open the second drawer and pick one. Now they don't all fit (thanks P&C group buys ...) I still open the second draw and pick one but am conscious I have backups ...

Aftershave - Ditto Soaps/Creams but the third drawer - and once again with backups now ...

So glad I'm saving money with this routine ;)

Last edited:
More than happy to aid your liquidation of assets :)

I have 5 razors on my shaving shelf, Schick Krona, Parat, Red Tip, Wilkinson Sword Classic and Merkur 34C. Generally I stick with one for a few weeks, months or according to my mood. I have more razors in my stash but rarely pull one out of storage, I am a man of routine.

I have 5 razors on my shaving shelf, Schick Krona, Parat, Red Tip, Wilkinson Sword Classic and Merkur 34C. Generally I stick with one for a few weeks, months or according to my mood. I have more razors in my stash but rarely pull one out of storage, I am a man of routine.
Is that THE Krona ?
If not, why not ?

I can :D
Can I borrow it ?

Pretty much just the Fatboy, Slim, and the Pureman OC Proto (Parker 24C/26C head with custom solid stainless handle). Unfortunately not much else gets a run these days. I have a very low use Gold Krona & my DE86 in the bathroom, neither of which gets much use anymore.

Brush wise, the Plissitane rules the roost now - dynamite on soaps. Either the Smog 730HD or the Vulfix #374 get used for creams.

Everything else I have too much of and I try to either rotate them or push them to get used up - Blades, soaps, creams.

Ten total on a rotational basis. 34C, 1953/54 HD500, 54 Super Speed (40's), 55 Red Tip, 49 Rocket, 1930 NEW LC, 58 Fatboy, R41, 08 Single Ring and 1918 Bulldog - then I start over. I love them all.

Quite a good variety. Didn't you mention you have a slant (37c) also? A couple of OC's too makes for a good mix. [emoji106]

I've got a bunch of stuff. I just grab what takes my fancy on the day. Typically that means a different soap, razor and A/S every day. Brushes seem to stick around for several days, even weeks.