What do you think of the New Ti Glide from Titaner

Bladerunner7

Received an offer in my Inbox for this new SE Razor. You can reserve it for a dollar and then get a price reduction on the original price. I'm intrigued about this design and would love to know what you lads think of it. I have included a link and will share a few pics too.

https://get-tiglide.titaner.com/

TI-Glide.jpg

Ti-Glide-2.jpg

Ti-Glide-3.jpg

Received an offer in my Inbox for this new SE Razor. You can reserve it for a dollar and then get a price reduction on the original price. I'm intrigued about this design and would love to know what you lads think of it. I have included a link and will share a few pics too.

https://get-tiglide.titaner.com/

TI-Glide.jpg

Ti-Glide-2.jpg

Ti-Glide-3.jpg
Interesting, looks like there is a lot of room for improvement. I can’t see it being the Razor of the Year, unless I’m missing something. What ever, I put my name down

Interesting, looks like there is a lot of room for improvement. I can’t see it being the Razor of the Year, unless I’m missing something. What ever, I put my name down
If you did. Then I am too..worth a shot.. Wrote to Pierre and he mentioned that the original price is approx 239 dollars but if you register first that drops to 129 dollars bout 45 percent off..they are still working on fixing the price point but it should be around this range

If you did. Then I am too..worth a shot.. Wrote to Pierre and he mentioned that the original price is approx 239 dollars but if you register first that drops to 129 dollars bout 45 percent off..they are still working on fixing the price point but it should be around this range
Before you rush in, have a think about it. The angle of the head looks exaggerated to me so the shave angle will vary from what I call normal and the cap is held in place be a magnet, that could be a disaster. And there’s that small screw to misplace.

Agreed...screwing the handle into the head looks like it will be a pain and very fiddly...and from the angle of the screw and handle it looks like the head will be tight at the back, but the front were the shave edge is might not be...blade chatter danger? And no grip on the handle?

Before you rush in, have a think about it. The angle of the head looks exaggerated to me so the shave angle will vary from what I call normal and the cap is held in place be a magnet, that could be a disaster. And there’s that small screw to misplace.
You have a point Errol. i do have a cheap as chips Q Shave which is a Merkur Futur Clone. Somehow never liked the original Futur but the QShave was decent and the newer model does have a magnet on the top cap which is secure. Having said that, the Q Shave is a DE and the top cap sits flat on the top with the magnet covering a larger area as compared to the Ti Glide.

I did find the Angle to be rather intriguing on the new razor as well.

Agreed...screwing the handle into the head looks like it will be a pain and very fiddly...and from the angle of the screw and handle it looks like the head will be tight at the back, but the front were the shave edge is might not be...blade chatter danger? And no grip on the handle?
That's a valid point Alfredus. I think Titaner are still going through various testing processes and I do wonder if there will be any more changes made to the Final product.

will be interested to see what you guys think.
It looks like the handle is a bit too long for an angle that steep but time will tell.