What do you have in the post right now?

6USe8df.jpg
Very excited about this one on the way from @TroyTools
Huon pine and purple heart with a 26mm plissoft

Well based on the evil influence of @Nanook giving me a Flare Tip Rocket and a Tech thereby creating a new addiction I picked up a Super Speed 1957 C1 at a very reasonable price that looks to be in very good condition ... now just waiting for it to come ....

icm_fullxfull.595765489_8gy48smjfzocccw0kww0.jpg
I feel like these guys are under rated,
I need to grab an English made one at some point.

I can't help it. Twist to open, adjustables are a weakness of mine 🤣
I get it- actually my fatboy is a bit special to me.
It was my mates dads, he found it in a bucket and it was gross AF I completely disassembled got it replated and reassembled it.. very much an overcapitalised razor lol

Last edited:
I'm glad someone thinks so as well. I've always thought this but was thinking it just might be in my head 🤔
I've owned a British Gillette Flare Rocket and also a British Red Tip, they're both feel and shaved different against the American Flare Tip and Red Tip.

Because, I have both British and American in my den. British Red Tip has cost me my kidney, seriously .... Ouch!

@Ferret619 do you have a British Gillette Rocket HD 500 in your den? It still available online, if, you know where to look.

I've owned a British Gillette Flare Rocket and also a British Red Tip, they're both feel and shaved different against the American Flare Tip and Red Tip.

Because, I have both British and American in my den. British Red Tip has cost me my kidney, seriously .... Ouch!

@Ferret619 do you have a British Gillette Rocket HD 500 in your den? It still available online, if, you know where to look.
I had one and gave it to a mate, I actually just put a bid on one

Ripper! … Trust me, you’ll love it.

I do have an Gillette Rocket HD 500, and will always be a keeper in my den.
$18 well spent maybe.
It’s been probably 4 years since I had one and I remember liking it.
Not sure why I didn’t replace it sooner..

$18 well spent maybe.
It’s been probably 4 years since I had one and I remember liking it.
Not sure why I didn’t replace it sooner..
We all make mistakes when we sell our razors, and it’s okay to try again when you’re lucky for the right price online.