Too much stuff! Pass it around.

OK, I'm in. I've never actually tried Tabac, so this might be a good time. PM incoming...
Grandma Tabac will bloody kiss you, I hope it’s tallow, otherwise, she’ll cry her eyes out.

Good luck with your wife, she’ll might think you smell like an old lady handbag.

jWXNw6G.jpg

Grandma Tabac will bloody kiss you, I hope it’s tallow, otherwise, she’ll cry her eyes out.

Good luck with your wife, she’ll might think you smell like an old lady handbag.
C'mon, that must be at least the 2,568th time you've posted that. :rolleyes:

C'mon, that must be at least the 2,568th time you've posted that. :rolleyes:
You’ve never smelled Tabac, wait until you tried it. First time it’s going to be a powerful mighty poof in your bathroom, after about a week or two the Tabac will grow on you more and more throughout winter.

Tabac and arko both smell fine, Besides what’s more offensive- the smell of soap or the bloke incessantly sniffing people.

I found it was a great opportunity to try some staples I just never got around too.
I still need to buy some tabac.

I don't think I'm next in the queue but putting my hand up to be added to the list
Unless I've missed someone (please let me know if I have) I think you probably are next in line now. I won't be long, just a few more things here to try out.

I found it was a great opportunity to try some staples I just never got around too.
I still need to buy some tabac.
Good luck if you manage to find tabac in tallow version, because, it’s no longer available in the market anymore.

Tabac has stopped making tallow versions,